R2 Qualifier Tyrone v Armagh

Started by ONeill, June 28, 2014, 07:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barelegs

And yet Tyrone have used 32 players or 33 players in the championship so far! The only squad members who haven't featured are Dermot Carlin, Peter Hughes, Paddy McNeice and Conor McKenna and McKenna was only called into the squad in the week before the last match

BennyHarp

Quote from: tiempo on July 06, 2014, 11:45:20 PM
which of the chosen 32 will get a game this week?

what is meant to be the limit on the number togged out?

it seems a bit mad to have more than an entire team togged out on the bench when you can only make what is it 5 subs?

sorry one last time, 32 lads togged out for a home qualifier v Louth!! Absolute mad-dog of the highest order.

Theres loads of things to get annoyed about, especially as a Tyrone fan, but togging out 32 players who have trained all year to give yourself as many options as possible is definitely not one of them.
That was never a square ball!!

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: BennyHarp on July 07, 2014, 09:32:25 AM

it seems a bit mad to have more than an entire team togged out on the bench when you can only make what is it 5 subs?

sorry one last time, 32 lads togged out for a home qualifier v Louth!! Absolute mad-dog of the highest order.

Theres loads of things to get annoyed about, especially as a Tyrone fan, but togging out 32 players who have trained all year to give yourself as many options as possible is definitely not one of them.
Well when tyrone are getting fined every time for every player over 26 that is named it seems a bit pointless
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

BennyHarp

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on July 07, 2014, 09:37:48 AM
Quote from: BennyHarp on July 07, 2014, 09:32:25 AM

Well when tyrone are getting fined every time for every player over 26 that is named it seems a bit pointless

Yes, but its not something i'd get too upset about.
That was never a square ball!!

God14

Quote from: barelegs on July 07, 2014, 12:00:03 AM
And yet Tyrone have used 32 players or 33 players in the championship so far! The only squad members who haven't featured are Dermot Carlin, Peter Hughes, Paddy McNeice and Conor McKenna and McKenna was only called into the squad in the week before the last match

That's a staggering statistic when you think about it - to use 32 players in 4 championship games. I believe 25 different starters as well. Whatever about the previous successes of the current senior management, things are a complete an utter shambles at the minute. 

And no run through the qualifers beating average sides should detract from that.

Fuzzman

How much is the fine?

The Armagh lads certainly are playing the cute hoor card very well immediately after the game yesterday.

Armamike

Quote from: Fuzzman on July 07, 2014, 10:52:09 AM
How much is the fine?

The Armagh lads certainly are playing the cute hoor card very well immediately after the game yesterday.

Confidence is on the floor (again) after yesterday, well beaten. 
That's just, like your opinion man.

Fuzzman

Is Jamie Clarke finished his travelling now or will he be off of to the States or Aus if ye get knocked out?

How many times have the teams met now since 2005?

Orior

Armagh have nothing to loose. Well, except pride, which we will loose.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

stew

Quote from: rrhf on July 06, 2014, 08:52:46 PM
This is a 50 50 game for all the crap talked on here. Armagh will give us our fill of it.

Dry them!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Fuzzman

Why is Aaron Kernan not getting his game these days?
What's young Findon like at MF.

Sure even if ye loose ye'll get the chance to call us a bunch of cheating diving cu*ts like the rest of the country so that must be worth something to ye.

I wonder will Mickey start his best 15.  :P

GrandMasterFlash

Quote from: Fuzzman on July 07, 2014, 11:49:37 AM

Sure even if ye loose ye'll get the chance to call us a bunch of cheating diving c**ts like the rest of the country so that must be worth something to ye.

Dry them!

Fuzzman

Dry what?
I'm not whinging. I'm facing up to the facts dude

Maybe it's time you moved over here

Armamike

Quote from: Fuzzman on July 07, 2014, 11:49:37 AM

Sure even if ye loose ye'll get the chance to call us a bunch of cheating diving c**ts like the rest of the country so that must be worth something to ye.

About as much worth as a sack of shit unfortunately.
That's just, like your opinion man.

armaghniac

We already know Tyrone are a shower of cheating diving c**nuts, further evidence is not needed, but will probably be provided anyway, unwanted and unasked for.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B