R2 Qualifier Tyrone v Armagh

Started by ONeill, June 28, 2014, 07:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC Unique

This is just a matter of how much Tyrone win by. I hope Armagh players and supporters behave themselves in Omagh.

Jinxy

Real potential for mayhem here during the pre-match parade.
I could see Ciaran McKeever going after someone with some form of large wind instrument.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

JP

Jaysus I'm not looking forward to this one at all. I feel deflated after today. Will be very difficult for the Armagh team to pick themselves up after a week.

Oraisteach

Jinxy, you do know you're from Meath, right?  You know,the county whose main towns are Trip, Nail'em and Fells. And if you're looking for a large wind instrument, no better one than O'Rourke.

Yeah, we'll probably be on holidays next week, but all the best in Leinster, all the same.

BennyCake

Not looking forward to this at all. I can see us being dumped out with yet another inept performance. Tyrone are no big shakes, but they always seem to do enough to beat us.

rrhf

This is a 50 50 game for all the crap talked on here. Armagh will give us our fill of it.

Zip Code

Quote from: rrhf on July 06, 2014, 08:52:46 PM
This is a 50 50 game for all the crap talked on here. Armagh will give us our fill of it.

Tyrone will win by a country mile and you know it.

Fuzzman

Is it on Sun then or not confirmed yet?

naka

Tyrone by 8-10
Feel like Galway hurlers one decent performance
Optimism
Two weeks later season over
Joe canning= Jamie Clarke

rrhf

Quote from: Zip Code on July 06, 2014, 09:03:10 PM
Quote from: rrhf on July 06, 2014, 08:52:46 PM

Tyrone will win by a country mile and you know it.
I would love to share your optimism.  Who in this game marks Jamie Clarke.   Tyrone have lost their 2, 3 5 from an already questionable defence. Tyrone this year are probably at their level and don't appear to be going forward. Armagh are after a poor last few years.   What we have lost and you have gained evens the tie up..

Fuzzman

Schkite

Quote from: Fuzzman on July 06, 2014, 05:37:08 PM
So Monaghan off the hook. For the time being anyway until Donegal knock them out.  :o :o

So is it in Omagh then next Sunday or does that need to be confirmed?

Hopefully Joey or Block can come in for Harte which could be a blessing in disguise

Donegal? Wee buns  ;)

orangeman

Fuzzman

I'd say Barry Tierney feels a bit happier tonight if he watched Cork tore apart by O'Donoghue today.
I wonder how far down the pecking order he is now.

Interesting how complimentary Dee Cahill was of Kerry's blanket defence. Cork didn't play a sweeper so it was easy for Kerry to kick in long ball.
I'd say Armagh will be well up for this game despite the 7 day turnaround

tiempo

which of the chosen 32 will get a game this week?

what is meant to be the limit on the number togged out?

it seems a bit mad to have more than an entire team togged out on the bench when you can only make what is it 5 subs?

sorry one last time, 32 lads togged out for a home qualifier v Louth!! Absolute mad-dog of the highest order.