R2 Qualifier Tyrone v Armagh

Started by ONeill, June 28, 2014, 07:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carmen Stateside

Only one winner now by the sounds of it. Only for Niall Morgan Armagh would be out of site.

God14

What a fuckim disgrace. Sayin nothing til I cool down tomorrow, but safe to say Mickey Hartes ears burning!

naka

clarshack

armagh win 0-13 to 0-10.

listening to it on radio and armagh by far the better side and should have won by a lot more.

disappointing to say the least  :(

God14

Be good to hear some of the Mickey Harte lovers on this board justify Tyrone's season. Even the most ardent Armagh fans would admit Mickey has a superior pick than Armagh.

So the almighty one has been outfoxed by Paul Grimley.

Let that sink in for a second.

naka

Quote from: naka on July 12, 2014, 10:41:45 PM
Quote from: ONeill on July 12, 2014, 10:20:58 PM
Quote from: Fuzzman on July 12, 2014, 09:42:01 PM
The reverse psychology shite on here is hilarious.
Ye spend most of the year telling us we're a spent force and we should let Block, SON, two McMahons go and accept we're in kidding ourselves.
Then when we meet suddenly we're a top 4 team who our excellent manager who deserve to get to semi finals and National league finals.
My true honest expectation is a bit like the first Down match.
We will really struggle but finish well but a moral defeat.

It would be nice to stay undefeated against the apple chompers for a whole decade though.
Sitting in quinta
Still hate the red hands
The orchard by 3 😉
Life is fking great
The orchard deliver

stew

Tyrone finished, Armagh on the rise, we should have won that by 10, brilliant day to be an Orangeman.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

BennyCake

Get in there!!

Bye bye Harte, Gormley and O'Neill.

yellowcard

Great win for Armagh and certainly an unexpected one considering that's 3games they have played in as many weeks. Hopefully we can get a decent draw now and get a day out in Croker at some stage. Totally dominated that game and a bigger winning margin would not have flattered Armagh. I think Hartes days are numbered.

EC Unique

Quote from: hardstation on July 13, 2014, 04:41:19 PM
I'd say that's the end of Harte. Tyrone going nowhere and badly in need of a shake up, new ideas and a new voice.

Nothing lasts forever.

Agreed.
Pete Harte and Mattie Donnelly massive loss but maybe not a bad thing to force changes.

Armagh for the AllIreland.

Wildweasel74

Not that it has any basis as they would have been totally different teams to that lined out today, but that some turn around from getting whipped 31-7 earlier in the year.

That be Tyrone starting to slide back, maybe they realise that the players aren`t there any more. As much as i have time for Mickey Harte, can he really progress this Tyrone team over the next 3/4 yrs or is it better for someone else to give it a go and maybe bring in a different pattern of play and style.

Some turn round in Armagh, especially when everybody wanted to give Grimley the road, i wouldn't put it solely down to McGeeney, grimley obviously had some input in their improvement.

Orior

Great win for the Division Three side!

I'm not bitter and don't hold grudges but I hope Phillip Jordan was watching.

To all the Tyrone posters - enjoy your summer  :)
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

J OGorman

Quote from: EC Unique on July 06, 2014, 06:09:25 PM
This is just a matter of how much Tyrone win by. I hope Armagh players and supporters behave themselves in Omagh.

Armagh win by 03

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: J OGorman on July 13, 2014, 04:51:29 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on July 06, 2014, 06:09:25 PM
This is just a matter of how much Tyrone win by. I hope Armagh players and supporters behave themselves in Omagh.

Armagh win by 03

He he!!!

yellowcard

Has anyone a list of the teams left in the qualifiers or know when the draw is on? Two hours ago I never thought I'd be asking that question!