R2 Qualifier Tyrone v Armagh

Started by ONeill, June 28, 2014, 07:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

Quote from: Fuzzman on July 13, 2014, 09:07:29 AM
Sean Cavanagh out as well.
Split his head yesterday off a diving board I believe.
I wonder will the friendly oranje brigade have a good welcome for Morgan today as he saunters up to take his frees

Why Fuzzman has Armagh a history of abusing footballers as they take their free kicks?
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

tyroneman

Tony mcEntee going for an Armagh win in the Examiner yesterday. Having said that he is referring to SoN and JoeMcMahon, neither of whom are in the 15 (would be amazed if Joe even makes the bench given his injury) does he know something we don't?

http://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/gaa/injury-and-age-hands-impetus-to-armagh-but-are-they-hungry-275259.html

Fuzzman

They had in 05 last score of the game  ;D

Zip Code

illdecide

I just don't know how to call this game...every day I have a different view on it,yesterday it was Tyrone and now this morning I'm thinking we can do this and beat these Garth brooks lovers and send them home from Omagh on the Massey Ferguson's they came on...

What about the draw...f**k I'm changing my mind again...lol
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

on the sideline

Will there be tickets on sale at the ground?

omagh_gael

I'm sure you will, however, a handier place to get them is the Centra on Campsie road. Small diversion off the road to Healy Park. Stick it into sat nav and your sorted or if you need directions PM me.

stew

Quote from: illdecide on July 13, 2014, 11:00:31 AM
I just don't know how to call this game...every day I have a different view on it,yesterday it was Tyrone and now this morning I'm thinking we can do this and beat these Garth brooks lovers and send them home from Omagh on the Massey Ferguson's they came on...

What about the draw...f**k I'm changing my mind again...lol

We need to blow hot and take the vast majority of any chance we get against Tyrone, they are simply too good for us and I am hoping to keep it within 6 points to be honest.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

yellowcard

Quote from: tyroneman on July 13, 2014, 10:02:26 AM
Tony mcEntee going for an Armagh win in the Examiner yesterday. Having said that he is referring to SoN and JoeMcMahon, neither of whom are in the 15 (would be amazed if Joe even makes the bench given his injury) does he know something we don't?

http://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/gaa/injury-and-age-hands-impetus-to-armagh-but-are-they-hungry-275259.html

He also refers to Aaron Kernan as having a key role even though I believe he will be starting from the bench.

Have to say I'm fearful about today's game and I just hope we aren't on the end of a hiding similar to the McKenna cup game earlier in the season.

stew

Radio Ulster Orais, go to sports/gaa and Kildare are on at the minute.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Fuzzman

Just went up and got my tickets at the main entrance. Same ticket to both sections of the ground. Was shocked how many are going in early with no game in before.
Good crowd of Oranje here in Silver birches.

Armaghgeddon

WT4E

Just passing omagh now - would u be able to get in after half time?

clarshack

0-7 to 0-5 to armagh h/t. mattie donnelly sent off on 2 yellows.
armagh by the sound of things should be further ahead and will have the breeze in the 2nd half.

StGallsGAA

Donnelly got his first yellow following a clearly  orchestrated brawl at throw in when half a dozen Armagh players went for their marker at the same time.  Yellow card for each side ensued which as ridiculous.   That aside Armagh the better team so  far.   Some barely comprehensible refereeing decisions which have both sets of supporters laughing.   Harte had a lot of work to do on the break.