Dubl$n v Laois Sunday June 8th 2014 Dubl$n at home as always

Started by Dont Matter, May 20, 2014, 10:12:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeman

Dublin are 1-40 with PP to win this game on Sunday. Incredible that a team can be 1-40 in a championship match.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: orangeman on June 03, 2014, 07:51:15 PM
Dublin are 1-40 with PP to win this game on Sunday. Incredible that a team can be 1-40 in a championship match.

Is 1-40 the scoreline or the actual odds? :P
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

orangeman

Quote from: Farrandeelin on June 03, 2014, 08:34:55 PM
Quote from: orangeman on June 03, 2014, 07:51:15 PM

Is 1-40 the scoreline or the actual odds? :P

Dublin will fancy more than one major.

squire_in_navy_slacks

Whats the odds on a Laois man being sent off??  (Begley)

squire_in_navy_slacks

LAOIS (SF v Dublin): Graham Brody; Padraig McMahon, Paul Begley, Peter O'Leary; Darren Strong, Stephen Attride, Colm Begley; Kevin Meaney, John O'Loughlin; James Finn, Donal Kingston, Billy Sheehan; Ross Munnelly, Conor Meredith, David Conway

Not a bad team

"Dont Matter" will you attend ??? Id imagine your working and siring in the capital and have that chip on yer shoulder since you left your county.

Syferus

Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on June 06, 2014, 07:13:16 PM
LAOIS (SF v Dublin): Graham Brody; Padraig McMahon, Paul Begley, Peter O'Leary; Darren Strong, Stephen Attride, Colm Begley; Kevin Meaney, John O'Loughlin; James Finn, Donal Kingston, Billy Sheehan; Ross Munnelly, Conor Meredith, David Conway

Not a bad team

"Dont Matter" will you attend ??? Id imagine your working and siring in the capital and have that chip on yer shoulder since you left your county.

I'd hate to be the jackeen children of Dont Matter.

heffo

Quote from: Syferus on June 06, 2014, 08:00:36 PM

Not a bad team

Is he not one of your alter egos?

Zulu

@RTEgaa: Dublin XV: Cluxton McMahon O'Carroll Cooper McCarthy, Devereaux Daly  Macauley O'Sullivan Flynn Andrews Connoly A Brogan O'Gara, B Brogan

The Hill is Blue

From Hill16.ie

Dubs name 11 of starting All-Ireland winning team to face Laois    

Dublin's starting team for Sunday's Leinster SFC quarter-final against Laois in Croke Park (4.0) contains 11 players who started last September's All-Ireland final victory.

At centre-back Nicky Devereux, following an impressive conclusion to the league, will line out at centre-back.

The Ballinteer St John's man replaces Ger Brennan, from the All-Ireland selection, as the St Vincent's man makes his way back to full fitness.

Darren Daly, who replaced Jack McCaffrey at half-time in the All-Ireland decider, will start at left half-back.

Up front Alan Brogan, who missed all last season through injury, has been selected at right full-forward with Eoghan O'Gara, who was also a sub used against Mayo last September.

DUBLIN (SFC v Laois)

1 Stephen Cluxton (Parnell's)
2 Philly McMahon (Ballymun Kickhams)
3 Rory O'Carroll (Kilmacud Crokes)
4 Jonny Cooper (Na Fianna)
5 James McCarthy (Ballymun Kickhams)
6 Nicky Devereux (Ballinteer St John's)
7 Darren Daly (Fingal Ravens)
8 Michael Darragh Macauley (Ballyboden St Enda's)
9 Cian O'Sullivan (Kilmacud Crokes)
10 Paul Flynn (Fingallians)
11 Paddy Andrews (St Brigid's)
12 Diarmuid Connolly (St Vincent's)
13 Alan Brogan (St Oliver Plunkett's/Eoghan Ruadh)
14 Eoghan O'Gara (Templeogue Synge St)
15 Bernard Brogan (St Oliver Plunkett's/Eoghan Ruadh)
I remember Dublin City in the Rare Old Times http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T7OaDDR7i8

AZOffaly

That can't be right, sure one of them two bucks are off the panel remember?

The Hill is Blue

Quote from: AZOffaly on June 06, 2014, 10:51:26 PM

Don't believe everything you read in the papers AZ  ;)
I remember Dublin City in the Rare Old Times http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T7OaDDR7i8

Syferus

Quote from: heffo on June 06, 2014, 08:07:52 PM
Quote from: Syferus on June 06, 2014, 08:00:36 PM

Not a bad team

Is he not one of your alter egos?

Yes but don't tell anyone.

heffo

Quote from: AZOffaly on June 06, 2014, 10:51:26 PM

I think his source was 100% too

BartSimpson

A wee bucko at a game today told me Kevin the Kerry murderer will start. He's an honest wee bucko too, and has a good insight. We shall see, not that it matters too much i imagine
guwan the parish

Dont Matter

I urge all Laois fans going to keep safe. Don't carry much cash with you, keep your belongings close and lock your car doors. Luckily they keep the worst of the locals segregated in their own area inside Croke Park so that should be fine but we may be surrounded by lilies so be wary. It's likely to be a big defeat but remember we're an amateur team competing against professionals. Then afterwards try to make a quick escape and don't look at any of the locals in the eye, they consider that starting on them or they might be looking for a euro. Hon Laois!
'Dublin is not a national problem, it's a national opportunity.'
Peter Quinn