Doire v Tir Eoghain, Celtic Park, Sat 1st Feb & on Setanta Sports 1

Started by Fuzzman, January 22, 2014, 03:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J OGorman

Quote from: EC Unique on February 01, 2014, 08:06:47 AM
Quote from: shawshank on February 01, 2014, 12:59:25 AM
And that would also be the right thing, as he wouldn't play for the uni he was captain of, therefore he should not be captain in the sig.

He will be gutted I'm sure.

I'd hazard a guess that captaining your college in the Sigerson would be very proud achievement for a young man

God14

Who will the conditions suit more? Derry look to hve a 'bigger' team out. Certainly more experienced side out anyway, but a lot of big men around the middle. Lynch, patsy, fergal and Kielt - who has bulked up massively in the last 18month form a formidable diamond in the centre..
A heavy pitch may well suit Derry, but if the surface is slick is say the advantage will be with a very pacey Tyrone.

Anyway I hear road conditions are good, glenshane is fine.

Johnny Tightlips

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ONeill

That was a strong breeze in Tyrone's favour. 2 points a precarious lead if Derry have their shooting boots with them.

Some poor ball into Donnelly and McNeice with only McCurry coming out having any joy.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ONeill

Milltown Row2

screenexile

Gabriel_Hurl

Enjoyed that - neither team deserved to lose - a draw a fair result.

omagh_gael

Fantastic game considering the conditions. Agree with the above that no team deserved to lose. Some top quality point and goal scoring.