Hector and Fat Nolan

Started by armaghniac, October 07, 2013, 09:47:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armaghniac

I was expecting to see a programme about Hector and Nolan swapping places, but it is not on?
http://www.rte.ie/tv/programmes/hectorbreaksfortheborder.html

what's happened?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

All of a Sludden

Technical fault, it will be shown at a later date.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

armaghniac

QuoteTechnical fault, it will be shown at a later date.

Yeah, right. Did somebody bring in the wrong USB key?

BennyCake

Quote from: armaghniac on October 07, 2013, 09:47:03 PM
I was expecting to see a programme about Hector and Nolan swapping places, but it is not on?
http://www.rte.ie/tv/programmes/hectorbreaksfortheborder.html

what's happened?

Freaky Monday just doesn't have the same ring to it. It'll probably be shown on a Friday.

ziggysego

Damn it, I'll have to purposely avoid it another time.
Testing Accessibility

T Fearon

Sinead O'Connor complained about Nolan

armaghniac

QuoteSinead O'Connor complained about Nolan

Which was it in Nolan's case? Did he act like a prostitute or make fun of people with mental health issues?

BennyCake

Quote from: T Fearon on October 07, 2013, 10:09:48 PM
Sinead O'Connor complained about Nolan

What does Sinead O'Connor actually do these days? Or since about 1991? Seriously why is this fcukwit given airtime or being interviewed?

T Fearon

I reckon in the first ever instance of effective Cross Border co operation,both Stormont and the Dail intervened jointly to save the Irish people,North and South,from having Hector and Nolan afflicted upon them.

Rossfan

Quote from: BennyCake on October 07, 2013, 10:18:33 PM
]

What does Sinead O'Connor actually do these days? Or since about 1991? Seriously why is this fcukwit given airtime or being interviewed?
Because she comes from South Dublin and RTÉ thinks it's a local station for that area.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

illdecide

Don't like the fat boy Nolan but was looking forward to Hector, in saying that always thought Hector was the man until he started doing that "Cranky Car" crop in the mornings...but i suppose i can forgive him for 5 mins of bad radio waves in the morning.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Mickey Linden

T Fearon

Met Hector in one of the Corporate Boxes in Croke Park last year. Off screen he's totally different from his tv persona, quietly spoken, amiable and willing to have a chat, but none too enamoured with Derry wans in the next Box, a bit inebriated, trying to take the piss out of him, as I recall.

5 Sams

Quote from: Mickey Linden on October 08, 2013, 12:48:02 PM
When is it on again?

Was supposed to be on again tonight....still not "available". Can anyone else get it?
The Aristocrat Years

armaghniac

It was crap. Try RTE+1 if you want to see it.
Hard to see what the delay was about, nothing very controversial at all, just bollix.