Hector and Fat Nolan

Started by armaghniac, October 07, 2013, 09:47:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

From the Bunker

No real content. Nothing really new. and i suppose No harm.

T Fearon

What did you expect from two light entertainment personnel? What next? Ryan Tubridy meets Richard Haass?

I thought it was quite interesting that Nolan seemed,through the warmth of the people and the craic,to connect with his Irishness,without in any way compromising his own identity.

larryin89

Load of rubbish . Two tosses full of shit.
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

bailestil

Nolan had zero personality.
He viewed Dublin as some sort of Alien World.
The only place he really knew of in Dublin was the Garden of Remembrance? Whats that about?

Hector on the Ulster Scots bit was funny. What a complete nonsense that is, and he at least he came out and said it.

ballinaman

Quote from: bailestil on November 01, 2013, 09:27:48 AM
The only place he really knew of in Dublin was the Garden of Remembrance? Whats that about?

Hector on the Ulster Scots bit was funny. What a complete nonsense that is, and he at least he came out and said it.
Laughed at that bit too. Nolan is one unhealthy lump of a man, nearly fell off my seat when he said he was 39.

AQMP

Quote from: ballinaman on November 01, 2013, 09:34:21 AM

Laughed at that bit too. Nolan is one unhealthy lump of a man, nearly fell off my seat when he said he was 39.

Stone?

ballinaman

Quote from: AQMP on November 01, 2013, 10:24:59 AM
Quote from: ballinaman on November 01, 2013, 09:34:21 AM

Stone?
;D As good as, he'll be doing well to reach 50 by the look of him.

Aristo 60

There was much discussion on the differences between North and South.

They first difference was a 30 stone Northerner went South in a Vauxhall Corsa or some other sh*t mobile whilst a 12 stone Southerner came North in a gleaming white Audi A5!

Did I hear Nolan actually say that the War Memorial was the only place in Dublin he'd heard of? What an ignorant phat phuck.

Bensars

Not worth watching.

Nolan visted garden of remeberence, galway and an island of Galway , where he followed a local into a field.
Hector got a taxi ride around the peace walls, visited Newtownstewart for a band parade and seemed bemused at the idyots doing it. Asked one what was the point?. Travelled to Ballymoney where two boys where speaking Ulster scots.  One ordered  a pint  in ulster scots. " two pints and stick it on the tab" in a ballymoney accent. Hector declared it wasnt a language, rather english spoken with a scottish dialect.

If it took you one minute to read that, im saving you at 30 minutes of your life youll never get back again.

Oh by the way Nolan is now at least 3 stone heavier than when that was filmed

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Bensars on November 01, 2013, 10:55:51 AM
Not worth watching.

Nolan visted garden of remeberence, galway and an island of Galway , where he followed a local into a field.
Hector got a taxi ride around the peace walls, visited Newtownstewart for a band parade and seemed bemused at the idyots doing it. Asked one what was the point?. Travelled to Ballymoney where two boys where speaking Ulster scots.  One ordered  a pint  in ulster scots. " two pints and stick it on the tab" in a ballymoney accent. Hector declared it wasnt a language, rather english spoken with a scottish dialect.

If it took you one minute to read that, im saving you at 30 minutes of your life youll never get back again.

Oh by the way Nolan is now at least 3 stone heavier than when that was filmed

I haven't heard much from Hector recently, did Nolan eat him?

BennyCake

Is this available online anywhere? Can't seem to watch it on the RTE player.

T Fearon

It's going to be shown on BBC NI shortly

lawnseed

Stephan nolan is the most unhappy man I ever met and is not far off a physical or mental breakdown. He comfort eats, he has no mates and all he does is work here and in england. Hes most likely gay but his self worth is so poor he cant even form a relationship of any kind. The man will be found dead somewhere by some cleaner in a hotel roomn he needs to get a life fast. very sad young man
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

BennyCake

Quote from: lawnseed on November 01, 2013, 09:53:20 PM
Stephan nolan is the most unhappy man I ever met and is not far off a physical or mental breakdown. He comfort eats, he has no mates and all he does is work here and in england. Hes most likely gay but his self worth is so poor he cant even form a relationship of any kind. The man will be found dead somewhere by some cleaner in a hotel roomn he needs to get a life fast. very sad young man

You got all that from the program?

Tony Baloney

Quote from: lawnseed on November 01, 2013, 09:53:20 PM
I actually agree with you. Seems to do nothing but work and eat. Not healthy.