Hector and Fat Nolan

Started by armaghniac, October 07, 2013, 09:47:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michaelg

Quote from: lawnseed on November 01, 2013, 09:53:20 PM
Stephan nolan is the most unhappy man I ever met and is not far off a physical or mental breakdown. He comfort eats, he has no mates and all he does is work here and in england. Hes most likely gay but his self worth is so poor he cant even form a relationship of any kind. The man will be found dead somewhere by some cleaner in a hotel roomn he needs to get a life fast. very sad young man
How you know how many mates he has or doesn't have?  Also, if the guys wants to work hard, what's it to you?  Finally, his sexuality is none of your business, and if he chooses to remaining single, that is his prerogative.   

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: michaelg on November 01, 2013, 11:07:41 PM
Stephan nolan is the most unhappy man I ever met and is not far off a physical or mental breakdown. He comfort eats, he has no mates and all he does is work here and in england. Hes most likely gay but his self worth is so poor he cant even form a relationship of any kind. The man will be found dead somewhere by some cleaner in a hotel roomn he needs to get a life fast. very sad young man
How you know how many mates he has or doesn't have?  Also, if the guys wants to work hard, what's it to you?  Finally, his sexuality is none of your business, and if he chooses to remaining single, that is his prerogative.

Is that right Stevie boy?

michaelg

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on November 01, 2013, 11:11:53 PM

Is that right Stevie boy?
Am "I" not on the radio just now?

theticklemister

Quote from: bailestil on November 01, 2013, 09:27:48 AM
Nolan had zero personality.
He viewed Dublin as some sort of Alien World.
The only place he really knew of in Dublin was the Garden of Remembrance? Whats that about?

Hector on the Ulster Scots bit was funny. What a complete nonsense that is, and he at least he came out and said it.

This one...............

or this one.........

lawnseed

Quote from: hardstation on November 01, 2013, 09:59:20 PM
Yeah, he'd wanna write a "Dear Lawnseed" letter quick.
Your right. He probably has I need to get through s few more of these :P
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

lawnseed

How do you know whether I know the guy or not? Its none of your business.. So there
Stephen's life so far is mirror image of many tv and radio presenters. Recent history is littered with guys like him . I'd say hes depressed all the pointers are in place especially the career and his inability to lose weight.. Hes a walking heart attack or at best type 2 diabetes leading to a stroke.
Im thinking of many of the cast of the carry on films look how many of them died on their own who'd have imagined they'd end up as they did

qubdub

Ok what does Nolan work? 9-10.30 every morning, his tv show which has just finished (Wed nights?) and then is it weekend nights over in England??

He doesn't work that much does he????

Itchy

That Nolan lad came across as small minded and bitter on that show but not near as small minded and bitter as you Lawnseed. Horrible post you just put up there.

muppet

Quote from: qubdub on November 02, 2013, 10:34:56 AM
Ok what does Nolan work? 9-10.30 every morning, his tv show which has just finished (Wed nights?) and then is it weekend nights over in England??

If fairness it take a wee bit of time to put a show together.
MWWSI 2017

qubdub

Quote from: muppet on November 02, 2013, 01:01:03 PM

Has he no production team? I see him dossing about Belfast now and again, he has a season ticket at Old Trafford, I'm just saying this notion that he works flat out is exaggerated slightly.

muppet

Quote from: qubdub on November 02, 2013, 01:25:15 PM

Has he no production team? I see him dossing about Belfast now and again, he has a season ticket at Old Trafford, I'm just saying this notion that he works flat out is exaggerated slightly.

You seem to think he just works 9-10.30. When would he get to even talk to his production team?
MWWSI 2017

qubdub

Quote from: muppet on November 02, 2013, 01:53:03 PM

You seem to think he just works 9-10.30. When would he get to even talk to his production team?

Have you ever actually listened to 'the biggest show in the country'? It's a phone-in show, at least half of the air time is taken up by people ringing up to gurn, throw in the news that takes up some of the time as well.

Normally about 3, 4 topics max covered in a show. Can't imagine he has a lot to do in his afternoons to be fair. I'd be surprised if he did a 40 hour week. The whole commuting to England every weekend probably takes it's toll though.

lawnseed

Quote from: Itchy on November 02, 2013, 12:32:42 PM
That Nolan lad came across as small minded and bitter on that show but not near as small minded and bitter as you Lawnseed. Horrible post you just put up there.
[/quote)

What?

lawnseed

Why is the second half of the radio show on fridays always an interview? A prerecorded interview? Because hes already on the plane! He doesnt have life. Why doesnt he ever mention big audrey any more? He never sees her. Hes the next kenneth williams

muppet

Quote from: qubdub on November 02, 2013, 02:45:20 PM
Have you ever actually listened to 'the biggest show in the country'? It's a phone-in show, at least half of the air time is taken up by people ringing up to gurn, throw in the news that takes up some of the time as well.

Normally about 3, 4 topics max covered in a show. Can't imagine he has a lot to do in his afternoons to be fair. I'd be surprised if he did a 40 hour week. The whole commuting to England every weekend probably takes it's toll though.

To be fair I have never listened to him and have no idea who he is.

But even if he is just answering the phone there is a still work to be done before going on air.
MWWSI 2017