Cavan vs. Armagh, Sun. May 19, Breffni Park, Ulster c'ship prelim

Started by Oraisteach, April 11, 2013, 01:08:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Wildweasel74

How the hell i not hear of Dunne before filling out my fantasy football team, damn

heganboy

I know its very trendy right now, but I really didn't need Armagh football to return to the 80s
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Maguire01

Nobody will lose any sleep at the prospect of meeting Armagh through the back door.

machaman

Awful performance by Armagh team and management. And I need not say anything about the embarrassment Deegan brought upon himself. Absolutely disgusted all round.

Syferus

Quote from: Family guy on May 19, 2013, 03:24:31 PM
Clarke will be on a flight away this week,doesn't wana be there at all

Ah shut up. The boo boys always crawl out when a team loses. Clarke did as much as he could with two to three men marking him at all times. No support, same as last year.

Shamrock Shore

I knew Armagh were bad - but that bad?

Congrats to Cavan - showed much more for the ball and could have/should have won by more.

our_fella

Also, our last 2 c'ship defeats have come at the hands of Roscommon and Cavan. Jesus wept

machaman

Quote from: Syferus on May 19, 2013, 03:38:44 PM

Ah shut up. The boo boys always crawl out when a team loses. Clarke did as much as he could with two to three men marking him at all times. No support, same as last year.

Cop on. Management let him down. Not about boo boys you muppet it's about passion for the Armagh cause and that was awful leadership.

Syferus

Quote from: machaman on May 19, 2013, 03:41:51 PM

Cop on. Management let him down. Not about boo boys you muppet it's about passion for the Armagh cause and that was awful leadership.

Did you even read the post I was responding to?

Armaghgeddon

Congratulations to Cavan, they played well and they deserve to be credited with that regardless of what happened with Armagh.

ardchieftain

Well said Syferus.
I've been a big supporter of Grimley but not adapting to Cavan's set up is unforgivable. The defence were hung out to dry. Brendy Donaghy clearly not fit, lavery is as mobile as a one legged elephant, some awful wides too, but what really annoyed me was the severe lack of tackling.

Fair play to Cavan though, they played well and i wish them all the best in the Ulster championship this year.

To say i am gutted is an understatement.............

machaman

Fair play to Martin McHugh who said it as it was. Deegan had a nightmare. Cavan deserved the win but referees are generally inept and that is contributing to general negativity

big balla

Quote from: Dirtyball on May 18, 2013, 03:49:09 PM
Quote from: anglocelt39 on May 18, 2013, 03:16:30 PM
Dirtyball, different username same old Richiej ;)
. Spare me! Can I not just be me? It's a discussion board. Posters don't necessarily have to agree with you or mylestheslasher or westside. Or mylestheslashers other mate Itchy. I believe Val was stitched up properly. Hammered on this board and other boards. Stabbed in the back by fellow selector and shit on by an excuse for a county chairman. It's Armagh by 2 plus tomorrow. Lump on at 11/10 . Get the Christmas money in early. Biggest certainty since Shergar won the Derby.
What a tool!!!! Up Cavan

machaman

Quote from: Syferus on May 19, 2013, 03:44:26 PM
Quote from: machaman on May 19, 2013, 03:41:51 PM

Did you even read the post I was responding to?

Did you read mine?? Muppet. Be realistic and accept that it was managements fault. I agree Clarke had no chance. Ask yourself why and stop attacking people who speak their mind.