Tyrone v Kerry - Omagh - 7th April

Started by ONeill, March 15, 2013, 09:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaffer

How do the semis work ?

Is it 1st v 3rd and 2nd v 4th or is there an open draw among the top 4 teams?
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on April 02, 2013, 11:35:59 PM
What has Gollum got to do with Colm Cooper ? Fuzzman ?

Colm Cooper

Gollum

Plonker! ;D :P
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

ONeill

Quote from: Gaffer on April 03, 2013, 12:05:35 AM
How do the semis work ?

Is it 1st v 3rd and 2nd v 4th or is there an open draw among the top 4 teams?

I assume it's 1v4 and 2v3
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: ONeill on April 03, 2013, 12:15:43 AM
I assume it's 1v4 and 2v3

Yep:

Sunday April 14th, 2013

Allianz Football League Roinn 1 2013 Semi Final
    1st Placed Team
    vs.
    4th Placed Team

Páirc an Chrócaigh

Allianz Football League Roinn 1 2013 Semi Final
    2nd Placed Team
    vs.
    3rd Placed Team

Páirc an Chrócaigh

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on April 03, 2013, 12:12:37 AM
Quote from: Mike Sheehy on April 02, 2013, 11:35:59 PM
What has Gollum got to do with Colm Cooper ? Fuzzman ?

Colm Cooper

Gollum

Plonker! ;D :P

You think it is ok to call Colm Cooper an "plonker" ? and what is the Gollum connection exactly ? Can one of the Tyrone heads explain it just so everybody is clear.

Mike Sheehy

I think these personal attacks on Kerry players are unwarranted. I'd like to know why Fear an srath ban
and Fuzzman think they are ok ? 

BennyHarp

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on April 03, 2013, 01:13:17 AM
I think these personal attacks on Kerry players are unwarranted. I'd like to know why Fear an srath ban

I think the greatest single act of disrespect on this board is your choice of keyboard warrior name Mike. Using the name of one of Kerry's greatest ever players and an absolute gentleman as a front for the nonsensical bile that you contribute to this board, shows a lack of respect for the man that goes beyond any petty name calling that may occur here from time to time.
That was never a square ball!!

God14

Nice to see Mike Sheehy with the cage well & truely rattled though lol

You'd have to fancy Kerry on Sunday. They'll have the benefit of the Portugal training / bonding week, coming off the back of a victory against their arch nemesis Cork... the old guard returning as well. The thought of getting relegated by Tyrone, in Omagh of all places, will have caused plenty of sleepless nights down there.

Didnt know Sean Cavanagh was an injury worry. Id have started him at 14 if it was my call. The Kerry full back line has been a weakness of the past 18months. Although Mark Griffin could be the answer for them, will be interested to see how he fairs out. If Kerry avoid relegation and unearth a quality full back they could yet look back on this as a good league campaign.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on April 03, 2013, 12:36:27 AM
You think it is ok to call Colm Cooper an "plonker" ? and what is the Gollum connection exactly ? Can one of the Tyrone heads explain it just so everybody is clear.

Who's calling Colm Cooper a plonker, YOU plonker!

Tubberman

Quote from: BennyHarp on April 03, 2013, 06:21:48 AM

I think the greatest single act of disrespect on this board is your choice of keyboard warrior name Mike. Using the name of one of Kerry's greatest ever players and an absolute gentleman as a front for the nonsensical bile that you contribute to this board, shows a lack of respect for the man that goes beyond any petty name calling that may occur here from time to time.

I think calling Colm Cooper 'Gollum' shows a lack of respect to him. Or is he fair game for cheap digs?
What's the criteria for who you can and cannot disrespect?
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Fuzzman

Sorry about that KM. Was only trying to lighten the mood as this thread has got very serious.

I am worried us Nordies have corrupted yer minds down there and ye've given up on yer total football ethics.

Has Galvin changed careers again and gone into dentistry?

By the way when does yer club championships start down in Kerry?

Bunch of animals

In all seriousness I hope this game goes off without any incident and no nonsense. The last thing either of these two counties needs is more bad press. I still think Tyrone will beat them though by 3 points.

BennyHarp

Quote from: Tubberman on April 03, 2013, 10:15:19 AM

I think calling Colm Cooper 'Gollum' shows a lack of respect to him. Or is he fair game for cheap digs?

I didn't say it wasn't disrespectful to call Colm Cooper, Gollum. My point is, that we have a wind up merchant disrespecting a true legend from his own county every time he posts on here.
That was never a square ball!!

Tubberman

Quote from: BennyHarp on April 03, 2013, 10:49:15 AM

I didn't say it wasn't disrespectful to call Colm Cooper, Gollum. My point is, that we have a wind up merchant disrespecting a true legend from his own county every time he posts on here.

To use a word I've learnt from this board, isn't that 'whataboutery'?
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

nrico2006

Quote from: Tubberman on April 03, 2013, 11:08:04 AM
Quote from: BennyHarp on April 03, 2013, 10:49:15 AM

To use a word I've learnt from this board, isn't that 'whataboutery'?

Only every heard it on this board, and I hate it being used.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'