Tyrone v Kerry - Omagh - 7th April

Started by ONeill, March 15, 2013, 09:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Should be deadly. A chance to send each other down? Will someone think of the children? Love across the barricades? 1000 white doves? 99 red balloons?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

never kickt a ball

Kerry on relegation.
Kerry on Tyrone.

sans pessimism

"So Boys stick together
in all kinds of weather"

rrhf

None if the troubledoors are likely to play. Dec Sullivan cooper, Galvin has a hair appointment that day and Ricey and mugsy are retired.

Fuzzman

Do we have any such players any more?
is Block the only tough nut left?

rrhf

Pastor Mc Connell is in the subs-  son of big Finbarr who used to box the australian lads.

ONeill

Tyrone through and Kerry fighting for their Division One lives. Only one winner.

muppet

This possibly the one thread I actually want to see Mikey Sheehy on.

C'mon Tyrone!
MWWSI 2017

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Farrandeelin

C'mon Tyrone!!! All us Mayoboys will hope ye can do it!
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

From the Bunker

They have not gone away you know!

Kerry that is! All the old guns are back at the right time. And believe me there would have been no favours today from their neighbours Cork today who they beat handy enough. Tyrone have nothing to play for, so i would not be surprised if this turned out to be a win for the Kingdom. Tyrone might use it as a game to rest players, try out players and prepare for the League and more importantly Donegal in May. Tyrone are well in Credit in regards the old scores, and last years defeat in the Championship to Kerry, was only a small dent compared to the pain that Kerry have received in return.

Kerry to win!

u bent op uw

Massive incentive for Kerry, they need a decent score to overtake London's total (56 points) in all 4 divisions.

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

Fuzzman

Quote from: From the Bunker on March 24, 2013, 09:37:12 PM
They have not gone away you know!

Kerry that is! All the old guns are back at the right time. And believe me there would have been no favours today from their neighbours Cork today who they beat handy enough. Tyrone have nothing to play for, so i would not be surprised if this turned out to be a win for the Kingdom. Tyrone might use it as a game to rest players, try out players and prepare for the League and more importantly Donegal in May. Tyrone are well in Credit in regards the old scores, and last years defeat in the Championship to Kerry, was only a small dent compared to the pain that Kerry have received in return.

Kerry to win!

Ye don't know Mickey Harte too well do you From the Bunker or are ye just hoping to stir up some shit?
I'd say Tyrone will want to finish top of the table

ONeill