Previous topic - Next topic

cadence

J70

Quote from: cadence on March 03, 2013, 02:50:38 PM
Quote from: J70 on March 03, 2013, 02:44:08 PM
Quote from: cadence on March 03, 2013, 02:41:48 PM
Quote from: Minder on March 03, 2013, 02:39:25 PM
Quote from: cadence on March 03, 2013, 02:36:52 PM
saved! missed by murphy and murphy gets involved in some afters and gets shown the line. neil gallagher booked as well in the same incident.

Wad he not red carded for the tackle after the save ?

dunno i'm relying on highland radio commentary!

Murphy slid in after the ball, completely missed it, and cleaned a Tyrone defender out of it. Definite yellow.

ah well, let's see how the other lads do now then without him. going to be a big ask to come out with anything from this game. highland radio are slagging off this ref. is he that bad or is it a bit of donegal bias?

One or two strange decisions from our point of view, but maybe Tyrone boys will say the same.

RandyDupree

Absolutely awesome save, as good as you'll see from a penalty. His antics after were disappointing and unnecessary. Dont understand the outrage at Murphy. Was a second yellow, no more, no less.

Donegal are in serious trouble for this 2nd half as Murphy was the only forward that was ticking. Their half forward line has been entirely non-existent. 

cadence

Quote from: J70 on March 03, 2013, 02:53:32 PM
Quote from: cadence on March 03, 2013, 02:50:38 PM
Quote from: J70 on March 03, 2013, 02:44:08 PM
Quote from: cadence on March 03, 2013, 02:41:48 PM
Quote from: Minder on March 03, 2013, 02:39:25 PM
Quote from: cadence on March 03, 2013, 02:36:52 PM
saved! missed by murphy and murphy gets involved in some afters and gets shown the line. neil gallagher booked as well in the same incident.

Wad he not red carded for the tackle after the save ?

dunno i'm relying on highland radio commentary!

Murphy slid in after the ball, completely missed it, and cleaned a Tyrone defender out of it. Definite yellow.

ah well, let's see how the other lads do now then without him. going to be a big ask to come out with anything from this game. highland radio are slagging off this ref. is he that bad or is it a bit of donegal bias?

One or two strange decisions from our point of view, but maybe Tyrone boys will say the same.

fair enough.

All of a Sludden

I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

J70

RandyDupree

If Michael Murphy was to get injured/suspended for the championship then I could see this Donegal outfit barely featuring. Opposing teams will just have to attend to Colm McFadden resulting in a severe lack of scoring threat.

J70

Quote from: RandyDupree on March 03, 2013, 03:20:40 PM
If Michael Murphy was to get injured/suspended for the championship then I could see this Donegal outfit barely featuring. Opposing teams will just have to attend to Colm McFadden resulting in a severe lack of scoring threat.

FFS, people were giving out about Murphy's lack of scoring all last year!!

Which is not to say he wouldn't be a very difficult loss to contend with and we'd be unlikely to win it all without him, as would the likes of Bernard Brogan and Colm Cooper for their respective teams.

leaveherinsir

Depressingly cynical at times! Why dont they take the bull by the horns and start sending players off for this oul wrestling shite! Seems to be no deterent for it. Spoiling the game as the potential is not being fulfilled