Tir Eoghain v Dún na nGall - NFL Roinn 1 Babhta 3 - Dé Domhnaigh 3rd Márta 2pm

Started by ziggysego, February 13, 2013, 05:21:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

You sure gallagher was booked? Dunno what murphy was thinking from that rebound.

Neilly gallagher did right landing that goalie on his arse with the in your face crap he was doing from saving the penalty.

Minder

Quote from: cadence on March 03, 2013, 02:36:52 PM
saved! missed by murphy and murphy gets involved in some afters and gets shown the line. neil gallagher booked as well in the same incident.

Wad he not red carded for the tackle after the save ?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

J70

The p***k of a Tyrone keeper should have been booked too. First throws the ball into the back of Wherity's head after the penalty award, then runs after Murphy goading him when he missed.

Up against it now, but even before Murphy was sent off, Tyrone looked a bit sharper, fitter and more up for it.

under the bar

Murphy unlucky. Got sent off when it should have been no. 8 that walked.  Should be a lively 2nd half!!

J70

Quote from: Minder on March 03, 2013, 02:39:25 PM
saved! missed by murphy and murphy gets involved in some afters and gets shown the line. neil gallagher booked as well in the same incident.

Second yellow for that. Stupid "tackle"!

Harold Disgracey

The Tyrone keeper deserved a slap for his antics, hate to see that behaviour on the pitch.

cadence

dunno i'm relying on highland radio commentary!

imtommygunn

Gallagher threw keeper to ground. Not a red. Murphy second yellow for the tackle which was nearly a red in itself. Dunno what he was at.

Rois

Jarlath has Morgan as man of the match before half time whistle.

Not so much in your face as over his shoulder. Wasn't quite in the screaming in his face position. I'd say goalies don't often get to do that. Not condoning it by the way.

Murphy will be a huge loss. He is a superb player.

J70

Quote from: cadence on March 03, 2013, 02:41:48 PM

Murphy slid in after the ball, completely missed it, and cleaned a Tyrone defender out of it. Definite yellow.

All of a Sludden

They ll be fairly happy on the sex offenders wing in Maghaberry after that first half.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

cadence

let's see if mcguinness can devise a game plan to win this one. + time for mcfadgjin to get more into the game.   

J70

Quote from: cadence on March 03, 2013, 02:47:36 PM
let's see if mcguinness can devise a game plan to win this one. + time for mcfadgjin to get more into the game.

McFadden looks rusty. Tyrone look a wee bit sharper today. McGuinness would be doing very, very well to pull off a win here.

cadence

Quote from: J70 on March 03, 2013, 02:44:08 PM
Quote from: cadence on March 03, 2013, 02:41:48 PM

Murphy slid in after the ball, completely missed it, and cleaned a Tyrone defender out of it. Definite yellow.

ah well, let's see how the other lads do now then without him. going to be a big ask to come out with anything from this game. highland radio are slagging off this ref. is he that bad or is it a bit of donegal bias?

Harold Disgracey

Penalty should have been retaken, look how far off his line Morgan was before Murphy kicked the ball. Have yet to see a ref do this in a game.