Belfast rioting over removal of Union Jack

Started by Maurice Moss, December 04, 2012, 02:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lawnseed

Quoteauthor=brokencrossbar1 link=topic=22489.msg1205448#msg1205448 date=1362183322]
Frazer was refused bail. He said he will not apply for High Court Bail as he wants to stay in Jail,  Shivers is a completely different set of  circumstances as the Court do not believe he is likely to reoffend whereas Willie is.  The rules for Bail are different to a trail hearing as[/size] generally ir relates to the likelihood to re-offend or fail to appear for the hearing or to interfere with witnesses.

wullie is trying to do a peter the punt stunt. if he manages to pull it off he'll even more dangerous when he gets out...

my only crime is loyality..
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

stew

Quote from: lawnseed on March 02, 2013, 01:11:16 AM
Quoteauthor=brokencrossbar1 link=topic=22489.msg1205448#msg1205448 date=1362183322]
Frazer was refused bail. He said he will not apply for High Court Bail as he wants to stay in Jail,  Shivers is a completely different set of  circumstances as the Court do not believe he is likely to reoffend whereas Willie is.  The rules for Bail are different to a trail hearing as[/size] generally ir relates to the likelihood to re-offend or fail to appear for the hearing or to interfere with witnesses.

wullie is trying to do a peter the punt stunt. if he manages to pull it off he'll even more dangerous when he gets out...

my only crime is loyality..

Ah ffs, Wulbert is not dangerous, he is a twisted imbecile like the rest of his family.

I wish all them former udr bastids got the dunt!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Applesisapples

Quote from: glens abu on February 28, 2013, 10:22:38 AM
Quote from: Applesisapples on February 28, 2013, 09:50:33 AM
To change tack slightly, though not totally unrelated we can see from the antic's of Gregory Campbell on twitter the type of shared future the DUP want...Loads of union flegs, marches to commemorate everything from 1690 to 2013...but just let James McClean say he likes the Broad Black Brimmer, what an out cry...shock horror. It's not as if he's playing it outside the Martyrs memorial or pissing through the gate. Unionism is totally unreformable, time SF/SDLP and small u nationalist woke up an smelt the Punjana.

Who is trying to reform them,def not Sinn Fein they are very happy to split them and keep putting the pressure on them at all times,think flag isssue is prime example of this.What do you suggest they do about Gregory?
Oh nothing about Gregory he is such a twat, can't see the contradictions and bigotry in his own remaks but he is class entertainment. As for the rest Nationalism needs to unite to off set the current moves within unionism. I'm not even talking about a UI but a unity amongst all shades of nationalism even those who currently favour the union.

EC Unique

Quote from: Applesisapples on March 04, 2013, 10:54:25 AM
To change tack slightly, though not totally unrelated we can see from the antic's of Gregory Campbell on twitter the type of shared future the DUP want...Loads of union flegs, marches to commemorate everything from 1690 to 2013...but just let James McClean say he likes the Broad Black Brimmer, what an out cry...shock horror. It's not as if he's playing it outside the Martyrs memorial or pissing through the gate. Unionism is totally unreformable, time SF/SDLP and small u nationalist woke up an smelt the Punjana.

Who is trying to reform them,def not Sinn Fein they are very happy to split them and keep putting the pressure on them at all times,think flag isssue is prime example of this.What do you suggest they do about Gregory?
Oh nothing about Gregory he is such a t**t, can't see the contradictions and bigotry in his own remaks but he is class entertainment. As for the rest Nationalism needs to unite to off set the current moves within unionism. I'm not even talking about a UI but a unity amongst all shades of nationalism even those who currently favour the union.

How can you fit into 'all shades of nationalism' if you favour the union?

Applesisapples

Quote from: EC Unique on March 04, 2013, 10:58:39 AM

Oh nothing about Gregory he is such a t**t, can't see the contradictions and bigotry in his own remaks but he is class entertainment. As for the rest Nationalism needs to unite to off set the current moves within unionism. I'm not even talking about a UI but a unity amongst all shades of nationalism even those who currently favour the union.

Thats where we are at, we have SF and SDLP voters who are pro union at the moment

EC Unique

Quote from: Applesisapples on March 04, 2013, 04:37:17 PM

Thats where we are at, we have SF and SDLP voters who are pro union at the moment

Seems a complete contradiction to me..

armaghniac

QuoteHow can you fit into 'all shades of nationalism' if you favour the union?

People don't "favour the union", they don't think the preparatory work has been done to close to down
I favour tax cuts, now is hardly the time though. 
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Rois

8 protestors at City Hall this eve for the council meeting. Seven heavy-set women and one wee man. A funny pathetic sight.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Rois on March 04, 2013, 07:40:30 PM
8 protestors at City Hall this eve for the council meeting. Seven heavy-set women and one wee man. A funny pathetic sight.
Ouch!

mylestheslasher

Was it the "no surrender" woman, I miss her. We've had no update on her in ages.

michaelg

Quote from: mylestheslasher on March 04, 2013, 09:34:31 PM

Was it the "no surrender" woman, I miss her. We've had no update on her in ages.
Last I heard she was getting tons of prank calls in the Chinese takeaway where she worked.  Young lads phoning up with piss-take orders rounded off with requests for No Surrender sauce.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: michaelg on March 04, 2013, 09:45:59 PM

Last I heard she was getting tons of prank calls in the Chinese takeaway where she worked.  Young lads phoning up with piss-take orders rounded off with requests for No Surrender sauce.
She'd be bad for business if that was going on!

Any truth in the rumour that Wullie and Jamie are bunking up together in chokey?

red hander

Quote from: hardstation on March 04, 2013, 09:52:23 PM

Turned out the woman who worked in that chinese was a look-a-like.

So they didn't break the mould when they made the Belfast Bigot...

stew

Feck them sellout bastards!

And you are correct, they cannot be nationalists if they want to kiss that aul bags hole!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Minder

Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 04, 2013, 09:50:49 PM

She'd be bad for business if that was going on!

Any truth in the rumour that Wullie and Jamie are bunking up together in chokey?

Apparently they are indeed "cellies".
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"