Started by Maurice Moss, December 04, 2012, 02:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: stew on March 04, 2013, 10:37:29 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on March 04, 2013, 10:58:39 AM
Quote from: Applesisapples on March 04, 2013, 10:54:25 AM
Quote from: glens abu on February 28, 2013, 10:22:38 AM
Quote from: Applesisapples on February 28, 2013, 09:50:33 AM
To change tack slightly, though not totally unrelated we can see from the antic's of Gregory Campbell on twitter the type of shared future the DUP want...Loads of union flegs, marches to commemorate everything from 1690 to 2013...but just let James McClean say he likes the Broad Black Brimmer, what an out cry...shock horror. It's not as if he's playing it outside the Martyrs memorial or pissing through the gate. Unionism is totally unreformable, time SF/SDLP and small u nationalist woke up an smelt the Punjana.

Who is trying to reform them,def not Sinn Fein they are very happy to split them and keep putting the pressure on them at all times,think flag isssue is prime example of this.What do you suggest they do about Gregory?
Oh nothing about Gregory he is such a t**t, can't see the contradictions and bigotry in his own remaks but he is class entertainment. As for the rest Nationalism needs to unite to off set the current moves within unionism. I'm not even talking about a UI but a unity amongst all shades of nationalism even those who currently favour the union.

How can you fit into 'all shades of nationalism' if you favour the union?

Feck them sellout b**tards!

And you are correct, they cannot be nationalists if they want to kiss that aul bags hole!

You currently residing in Armagh?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

theskull1

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Minder on March 04, 2013, 10:41:21 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 04, 2013, 09:50:49 PM
Quote from: michaelg on March 04, 2013, 09:45:59 PM
Quote from: mylestheslasher on March 04, 2013, 09:34:31 PM
Quote from: Rois on March 04, 2013, 07:40:30 PM
8 protestors at City Hall this eve for the council meeting. Seven heavy-set women and one wee man. A funny pathetic sight.

Was it the "no surrender" woman, I miss her. We've had no update on her in ages.
Last I heard she was getting tons of prank calls in the Chinese takeaway where she worked.  Young lads phoning up with piss-take orders rounded off with requests for No Surrender sauce.
She'd be bad for business if that was going on!

Any truth in the rumour that Wullie and Jamie are bunking up together in chokey?

Apparently they are indeed "cellies".
Imagine being stuck in a cell with Wullie  :-\ No crime deserves that punishment.

Orior

Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 04, 2013, 07:50:22 PM
Quote from: Rois on March 04, 2013, 07:40:30 PM
8 protestors at City Hall this eve for the council meeting. Seven heavy-set women and one wee man. A funny pathetic sight.
Ouch!

Cat fight! lol

My mum would call them stout.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

stew

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 04, 2013, 10:53:02 PM
To change tack slightly, though not totally unrelated we can see from the antic's of Gregory Campbell on twitter the type of shared future the DUP want...Loads of union flegs, marches to commemorate everything from 1690 to 2013...but just let James McClean say he likes the Broad Black Brimmer, what an out cry...shock horror. It's not as if he's playing it outside the Martyrs memorial or pissing through the gate. Unionism is totally unreformable, time SF/SDLP and small u nationalist woke up an smelt the Punjana.

Who is trying to reform them,def not Sinn Fein they are very happy to split them and keep putting the pressure on them at all times,think flag isssue is prime example of this.What do you suggest they do about Gregory?
Oh nothing about Gregory he is such a t**t, can't see the contradictions and bigotry in his own remaks but he is class entertainment. As for the rest Nationalism needs to unite to off set the current moves within unionism. I'm not even talking about a UI but a unity amongst all shades of nationalism even those who currently favour the union.

And you are correct, they cannot be nationalists if they want to kiss that aul bags hole!

Nah but I lived there for 35 years! what the feck is your point?

BTW, I always vote, I am an Irish citizen and only an Irish citizen, is that enough of an Irishman for you?

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Tallaght Stadium this evening (Linfield down to play Shamrock Rovers):

Though I believe the stadium rang out with "There's only one flag in Ireland", and they do have to hoist it (their rag) somewhere! :)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Milltown Row2

Quote from: stew on March 05, 2013, 12:32:45 AM

BTW, I always vote, I am an Irish citizen and only an Irish citizen, is that enough of an Irishman for you?

When it's all sorted we'll give you a shout about coming back.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Applesisapples

There are many people out there who call themselves nationalists, who vote SF and SDLP, but who are currently prounion fact!! Now whether that is only in current circumstances or whether they will need some persuading is not relevent. They are quite happy to send the kids to catholic schools, stand for the anthem at GAA matches under the Tricolour, live in mainly nationalist/catholic areas, many support Ulster Rugby,  call themselves Irish or Northern Irish, they know they are not unionists but they are content with the staus quo.
The two nationalist parties need to acknowledge this and if they are serious about a unified Ireland they need to take steps to get these people on board before even thinking about Unionists.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Applesisapples on March 05, 2013, 10:27:28 AM
There are many people out there who call themselves nationalists, who vote SF and SDLP, but who are currently prounion fact!! Now whether that is only in current circumstances or whether they will need some persuading is not relevent. They are quite happy to send the kids to catholic schools, stand for the anthem at GAA matches under the Tricolour, live in mainly nationalist/catholic areas, many support Ulster Rugby,  call themselves Irish or Northern Irish, they know they are not unionists but they are content with the staus quo.
The two nationalist parties need to acknowledge this and if they are serious about a unified Ireland they need to take steps to get these people on board before even thinking about Unionists.

I think if push came to shove Applesisapples there would be more for a united Ireland than the pool suggested. What steps have they done lately to make that happen?

I'm sure there will be an influx of ex pats heading back from the States and where ever else they headed off to for good jobs and a better way of life. Have to laugh at some who have had enough of this place headed away, but sure they'll come back :o

stew

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 05, 2013, 09:31:36 AM

You'll give me fcuk all you condescending muppet!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: stew on March 05, 2013, 02:23:06 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 05, 2013, 09:31:36 AM

You'll give me fcuk all you condescending muppet!

Yeah, very good. I'm very hurt.

Once the debate about the united Ireland is up and running you can join in and give your view from 3000 miles away :'(

stew

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 05, 2013, 10:41:07 AM

I think if push came to shove Applesisapples there would be more for a united Ireland than the pool suggested. What steps have they done lately to make that happen?

I'm sure there will be an influx of ex pats heading back from the States and where ever else they headed off to for good jobs and a better way of life. Have to laugh at some who have had enough of this place headed away, but sure they'll come back :o

If you are referring to me we left because we were sick of being treated like second class citizens in our own country, we also couldn't  stand the fact we ere killing one another.

One murder of a young woman I grew up with was a game changer, that and we did not want our kids to grow up in the north as we found it an unpleasant place to live.

As for your comment on living in the states and the reasons why, you don't know me but again you and that skull clampett seem to think that living out of Ireland deems me and everyone else who lives abroad are somehow unfit to have an opinion, you are an odious clon, as is the skill, oh and ignorant too!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: stew on March 05, 2013, 02:38:55 PM

If you are referring to me we left because we were sick of being treated like second class citizens in our own country, we also couldn't  stand the fact we ere killing one another.

One murder of a young woman I grew up with was a game changer, that and we did not want our kids to grow up in the north as we found it an unpleasant place to live.

As for your comment on living in the states and the reasons why, you don't know me but again you and that skull clampett seem to think that living out of Ireland deems me and everyone else who lives abroad are somehow unfit to have an opinion, you are an odious clon, as is the skill, oh and ignorant too!

Could give you loads of stories about the troubles I've seen or relatives lost in the troubles or dragged into it, so save it.

No one is kissing anyones aul bags hole either, if you want to debate about a united Ireland and why it will be so good then tell the doubters why it would be better, as for being treated like a second class citizens that's another bullshit remark, I've never felt like that and most people I know have never felt that either

Applesisapples

Quote from: stew on March 05, 2013, 02:38:55 PM

Don't think I mentioned you are why you left.

Main Street

The only thing you need to know is that Stew is about to reach for his shotgun.