Ulster U21 Championship 2013

Started by cavanlad, October 11, 2012, 09:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onion Bag

Totally gutted I've been thinking its wed all evening, still 3 days to go this week,
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

BartSimpson

Wud have feicin put my house on the Dubs. Funny shtuff.
guwan the parish

armaghniac

The Dubs were never in the running for Ulster anyway!
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

God14

Is there team news for tomorrow nights fixtures? Tempted to do an accumulator but its difficult if you only find out the starting teams 5mins before throw in..

Orior

Quote from: God14 on March 19, 2013, 08:54:13 AM
Is there team news for tomorrow nights fixtures? Tempted to do an accumulator but its difficult if you only find out the starting teams 5mins before throw in..

Take a chance sure
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

omagh_gael

Quote from: God14 on March 19, 2013, 08:54:13 AM

Had a look on teamtalk and tyronegaa.ie but nothing there.

Itchy

Armaghs team is named, saw it on twitter. No word from Cavan yet. I think the Cavan Monaghan game will be extremely tight and the winner could win it out.

Throw ball

If my maths is correct there are 14 different clubs represented on he starting 15. The club with two players is a club only recently promoted to intermediate status too. Think this shows the work being done across the board in the county.

Milltown Row2

Tyrone usually have good underage teams, are they a shoe in for tomorrows game against Donegal? 3/10 in the bookies currently, what are Donegal like at this age level
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

DownFanatic

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 19, 2013, 08:20:11 PM
Tyrone usually have good underage teams, are they a shoe in for tomorrows game against Donegal? 3/10 in the bookies currently, what are Donegal like at this age level

This Tyrone team won the All Ireland Minor in 2010. They narrowly beat Down in the Ulster Semi that year and I think we have a half decent team this year.

omagh_gael

Interview with Ronan O'Neill ahead of tonights game. Interesting to hear that Brian Dooher and Philip Jordan are working with the management team. Hopefully provide that extra drive to realise this groups undoubted potential.

http://www.tyronegaa.ie/2013/03/under-21s-open-at-omagh-podcast/

God14

I was suprised to see Paddy McBrearty line out for Donegal seniors last weekend. I think Mickey Harte in comparison did the right thing there letting Ronan O'Neill & Conor Clarke focus on tonights game. Hopefully Tyrone will get their rewards for prioritising this tournament. Cant make the match tonight but looking forward to the commentary provided by teamtalkmag.com

Throw ball

Quote from: God14 on March 20, 2013, 03:06:39 PM
I was suprised to see Paddy McBrearty line out for Donegal seniors last weekend. I think Mickey Harte in comparison did the right thing there letting Ronan O'Neill & Conor Clarke focus on tonights game. Hopefully Tyrone will get their rewards for prioritising this tournament. Cant make the match tonight but looking forward to the commentary provided by teamtalkmag.com

Armagh under 21s were excused the last two national league games.

theticklemister

donegal u-21 team

Donegal Team

1.Peter Boyle
2. Kevin McFadden (C)
3. Ciaran Cannon
4. Pauric Carr
5. Eoin McHugh
6. Martin O'Reilly
7. Conor Parke
8. Caolan Ward
9. Luke Keeney