Antrim v Galway

Started by Orior, July 09, 2012, 01:15:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

Saturday 14th July
Antrim v Galway
3-00pm   Casement Park

Might pop over to see this. Could be a shock result on the cards.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

seafoid

Quote from: Orior on July 09, 2012, 01:15:09 PM
Saturday 14th July
Antrim v Galway
3-00pm   Casement Park

Might pop over to see this. Could be a shock result on the cards.
Antrim to win by 10 points. No shock possible.

AQMP

Realistically you have to have Galway as favourites here.  If Antrim bring their 'A' game it could be tight but Galway by 3-5 points.

seafoid

It's on in Belfast.  Antrim can't lose.
Where is Hardstation?

Have you seen the cut of thon Galway team? The biggest crock of shite ever to play championship football.

seafoid

Antrim are real fancy dans

seafoid

AQMP

Quote from: hardstation on July 09, 2012, 03:22:48 PM
Our boys are off the pasties 5 days now.

What about the gargle??

seafoid

Quote from: hardstation on July 09, 2012, 03:22:48 PM
Our boys are off the pasties 5 days now.
Have they many marches on this week? Will it be the traditional route out of the championship again?

ck

Are you boys serious? Surely this will be a Galway walk in the park? (Casement park!)
I'd love to see Antrim beat them but Antrim struggled past a London side that included a club player from my club and he never played any county football before, in other words London have to be poor?

Galway by 6

AQMP

Quote from: ck on July 09, 2012, 04:54:25 PM
Are you boys serious? Surely this will be a Galway walk in the park? (Casement park!)
I'd love to see Antrim beat them but Antrim struggled past a London side that included a club player from my club and he never played any county football before, in other words London have to be poor?

Galway by 6

At some stage all county footballers have never played county football.  The West (Belfast)'s awake!!

An Fhairche Abu

Antrim lads, what's the parking situation around Casement Park like for matches, would it be easy enough to get the car near the ground?

CitySlicker11

Is Kevin Niblock going to be available for this game? Any other players been drafted in to the squad and any injuries to key players?

omagh_gael

I usually park near the PD club behind Biddy Duffys down past casement. The locals aren't too bothered bout the aul GAA. However, if there's a Celtic pre season friendly or a big race meet on you'll not get near her ;)

From the Bunker

Galway have been living on past glories for quite a while now. Since 2001 they have won only one game outside the connacht championship (louth 2004 i think). Galways last so called great performance was in the AI Quarter final in 2008 to Kerry. The media loved this pure game of football which Kerry still won by five points in third gear. This was the way football should be played we were told. Joyce is getting older, Meehan less older and Armstrong is still to achieve some of his potential.

That said they may squeeze past Antrim.

AQMP

Quote from: From the Bunker on July 09, 2012, 11:26:05 PM
Galway have been living on past glories for quite a while now. Since 2001 they have won only one game outside the connacht championship (louth 2004 i think). Galways last so called great performance was in the AI Quarter final in 2008 to Kerry. The media loved this pure game of football which Kerry still won by five points in third gear. This was the way football should be played we were told. Joyce is getting older, Meehan less older and Armstrong is still to achieve some of his potential.

That said they may squeeze past Antrim.

That's his Antrim blood!!