USFC: Armagh v Tyrone @ MAG. 10/6/12

Started by our_fella, May 15, 2012, 01:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuzzman

Quote from: ONeill on June 07, 2012, 09:27:18 PM
Quote from: maximus on June 07, 2012, 09:18:44 PM
Is the stream working for you? Championship draw to be made too

Power cut. First the kangaroo, now this. Feckin apple-chompers up til anything.

I wonder who's to blame?

Gazza M

With McNabb and Harte named in the forward line are we going to see a conventional extra defender or will Sean O'Neill be freed up to play a similar role to Harte's during the league?

never kickt a ball

Quote from: ONeill on June 07, 2012, 09:27:18 PM
Quote from: maximus on June 07, 2012, 09:18:44 PM
Is the stream working for you? Championship draw to be made too

Power cut. First the kangaroo, now this. Feckin apple-chompers up til anything.

Fuzzman

Before you ask O'Neill and others
NO THAT'S NOT ME

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: bennydorano on June 07, 2012, 08:16:46 PM
You're talking through your hole Paddy.  I think he's way off as well - or at least I hope to god he's way off - what is the point of putting Kingham in FF?  Meat & Drink to either of the McMahons, Brian Mallon there would cause much more trouble.

Sadly I suspect Heaney's spot on. Its exactly the sort of devious ploy which has gained our dear leader his lofty position amongst the master tacticians of Gaelic football.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

bennydorano

Heaney's analysis of Dyas's role is surely immediately shot with  Peter harte's listed HF role? If kingham starts we are screwed, Por & Grimley surely see that he's a middling footballer at best & he's taylor made for JMCM @ FB.

Fuzzman

Who has missed out then either through injury or team selection?

Red Sean must be delighted to have made that starting line up having been suspended for so long.
What's the subs then?

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: bennydorano on June 07, 2012, 10:23:27 PM
Heaney's analysis of Dyas's role is surely immediately shot with  Peter harte's listed HF role? If kingham starts we are screwed, Por & Grimley surely see that he's a middling footballer at best & he's taylor made for JMCM @ FB.

How much store can we really put on the numbers on jerseys these days, particularly with Tyrone?
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

rrhf

True both teams play a number 6 who is not a defender.

ONeill

Quote from: rrhf on June 07, 2012, 10:37:00 PM
True both teams play a number 6 who is not a defender.

You called it a few weeks ago when you said Harte's days at 6 are numbered.

Whilst you're at it - what should I wear tomorrow night for a smart-casual affair?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

alba2

Quote from: omagh_gael on June 07, 2012, 09:16:50 PM
Tyrone team:

Packy McConnell
A McCrory
Justy McMahon
Dermy Carlin
C McCarron
Conor Gormley
S O'Neill
Joe McMahon
C Cavanagh
R McNabb
Mark Donnelly
P Harte
Penrose
SoN
Mugsy

Dermy and Sean O'Neill would be the standout surprises in that 15. I suppose McNabb starting too if you were to believe Paddy Heaney in todays IN. His insider info on Kingham starting for Armagh is probably bollix as well.

Interesting team selected there... glad to see P Harte playing as a forward though as he gave Kernan a torrid time there last year.  this guy Mc Nabb is a good player and i see everyone second guessing who will go where and play in what role - Tyrone are the masters of every player being good on the ball - so no matter where they line out - they wont stay there for the duration.  Players pop up allover the place.  Mc Meniman used to score regularly, Mc Mahon scored a goal in the corresponding fixture last year and he lined out full back..  these players will go where the game takes them.  I just hope we get over Monaghan in next round and Tyrone get to the final to play us.  We owe yas one from 03...

Orangemac

Quote from: bennydorano on June 06, 2012, 09:46:39 PM
I wouldn't be expecting any last minute changes tbh, name your team & get on with it. Gamesmanship with Harte is pointless, only  going to be one winner.
Player for player you wouldn't say Tyrone are miles better than Armagh but if the game is in the melting pot (whatever that is) with 15 mins to go, it is hard to see Paddy outwitting Mickey Harte.

On the pitch this is Brian Mallons time to surely stamp his name on a championship if he is ever going to do it. He has been around since about 2004 but has always played 2nd fiddle to Oisin,Ronan Clarke and Stevie McD. He is now the most experienced forward we have.

rrhf

O Neill
Your options
Smart casual - just tuck the target jersey into the jeans apply belt black boots, polish scalp.
Casual - rocwell jersey hanging loose over blue jeans, no belt gutties, fluffy head. Either outfit is on for the weekend.
To complete look add bottle of buttermilk to a hang sandwich. Last man out of glenavy please turn out the lights

BennyCake

Where is the box office collection at the Athletic Grounds?