USFC: Armagh v Tyrone @ MAG. 10/6/12

Started by our_fella, May 15, 2012, 01:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

In the Onion Bag

As a neutral, if a Down man can be that where Arma are concerned, I am looking forward to this clash and hoping, nay expecting it to be game to lift what has been a underpowered and dull Ulster Championship so far.

Com'on both teams give us a cracker.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Come on Armagh, don't let me down please...

lose by at least 6 points this time!  ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Feckitt

My children have juvenile tickets for Nialls Cre.  It gives a row number and a seat number, but also says that it is standing!
I presume that this is the soccer type stand on the far side of the field, and it is terraced.  Can anyone confirm.  Thanks.

Rois

Yes I know I should know this, but I've never been to the Athletic Grounds. 

I'll be coming to Armagh from Belfast/Portadown - could some kind soul give me parking suggestions please.   

fitzroyalty

Quote from: Rois on June 09, 2012, 03:33:18 PM
Yes I know I should know this, but I've never been to the Athletic Grounds. 

I'll be coming to Armagh from Belfast/Portadown - could some kind soul give me parking suggestions please.   
Try (is it) Victoria St...? it's pure steelrod territory I think but I have parked there before and walked in. There or else in and around the mall.

Rois

Aaron Boone

Athletic Grounds prob suits more of East Tyrone than Healy Park Omagh.

NaomhBridAbú

Paddy Heaney sometimes tries too hard to prove that he has a relevant and incisive view of Ulster GAA - he's no Keith Duggan or ever will be, regardless of who his uncle is.

he is fairly arrogant as a writer, which seems to be in keeping with the rest of the editorial staff at the paper - the way he tries to break insider info on both Armagh and Tyrone, as if he is so close to the pulse? Really?

Only saying...
in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. but he still only has one eye

Santino

Parking at the city hotel and a 5 min walk has never failed me Rois. U cant get lost either cuz u can see the lights of MAG from the car park.

trileacman

Quote from: NaomhBridAbú on June 09, 2012, 04:58:02 PM
Paddy Heaney sometimes tries too hard to prove that he has a relevant and incisive view of Ulster GAA - he's no Keith Duggan or ever will be, regardless of who his uncle is.

he is fairly arrogant as a writer, which seems to be in keeping with the rest of the editorial staff at the paper - the way he tries to break insider info on both Armagh and Tyrone, as if he is so close to the pulse? Really?

Only saying...

Heany is a bollix.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

DuffleKing

Given the fact that Heaney's predictive article during the week will be proved tomorrow to be complete balls, is he likely to print an apology or at least own up to having been sold a pup?

5 Sams

I see there are tickets available in Armagh tomorrow for this game...oh how the mighty have fallen!! What happened the Croker sellouts :-[

The Aristocrat Years

Smokin Joe

Quote from: 5 Sams on June 09, 2012, 08:34:45 PM
I see there are tickets available in Armagh tomorrow for this game...oh how the mighty have fallen!! What happened the Croker sellouts :-[

What a silly statement to make.

When Down got to the All Ireland final a couple of years ago how many was at that game? And why were they not all in Enniskillen last week?

Every team gets  more 'fans' the closer they get to success.

Redhand Santa

What croker sell outs? Don't remember any between Tyrone and Armagh. Where did the Down fans from the All Ireland final go last week? 13,000 at it in total and most from Fermanagh.

DuffleKing

Says the all Ireland finallists of 2 years ago that took 5k with them to fermanagh last week