Tattoos - am I the only person without one?

Started by Aaron Boone, May 04, 2012, 09:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnneycool

A lad I was working with last week can read arabic.

He was telling me he saw what was arabic writing on a tatoo, but he couldn't make it out. He asked the lad what it meant as he could read arabic but couldn't make head nor tail of it.

The embarrassed fella confessed to using babblefish to translate 'Don't judge me' or some other witticism and it came out garbled arabic words, and not a coherent sentence.

You're going going to do something like that then at least do a bit of homework on it!

tbrick18

Aerlik

Quote from: tbrick18 on May 08, 2012, 03:34:25 PM
Quote from: ONeill on May 04, 2012, 10:25:46 PM
I've Johnny Logan on me arse.

What's that got to do with tatoos? ;)

An admission of O'Neill's 1982 pre-pubescent man-crush perhaps?
(Where's Fearon when we need him?)
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

BennyCake

Just watching a program on C4 about tattoo addiction. Some dude got 16 tattoos of Miley Cyrus all over him. Miley Cyrus? What the...?

One tattooist charging £30 an hour these days. They must be raking it in.

Interestingly, I read the other day that demand for laser tattoo removals have gone through the roof this last couple of years. A lot of people regretting theirs me thinks.

armaghniac

QuoteInterestingly, I read the other day that demand for laser tattoo removals have gone through the roof this last couple of years.

A lot of eejits get tattoos and live to regret. Aparently UVF can be converted to LOVE without too much trouble, good plan if you meet a Taig lass.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

The Iceman

Quote from: BennyCake on July 23, 2013, 11:37:03 PM
Just watching a program on C4 about tattoo addiction. Some dude got 16 tattoos of Miley Cyrus all over him. Miley Cyrus? What the...?

Interestingly, I read the other day that demand for laser tattoo removals have gone through the roof this last couple of years. A lot of people regretting theirs me thinks.
they charge anywhere from $80 - $300 an hour in America. If you are going to let someone put something permanent on you, I wouldn't be shopping around for the cheapest...
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Maguire01

Quote from: The Iceman on July 23, 2013, 11:54:19 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on July 23, 2013, 11:37:03 PM

they charge anywhere from $80 - $300 an hour in America. If you are going to let someone put something permanent on you, I wouldn't be shopping around for the cheapest...
Agreed - if you're going to get one, this isn't the time to be trying to save a few quid.

armaghniac

Never gud to have a tatooist that cant spel.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Onion Bag

dont have one, will never have one,

personally i think they are dirty looking
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Minder

There is a good Twitter account @ShitTats
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

magpie seanie

As has been said earlier, cannot stand tattoos on women. Think they look terrible and diminish the hotness bigtime.

Also - what do you say to a friend/relation when they show your their (usually shit) tattoo with a big proud head on them? I usually just look and wait for someone else to tell them it's great.....

mouview

Always associated tattoos with those who are vain, shallow, mentally inadequate or on social welfare. A combination of all these who be truly frightening.

qubdub

Quote from: mouview on July 24, 2013, 03:37:42 PM
Always associated tattoos with those who are vain, shallow, mentally inadequate or on social welfare. A combination of all these who be truly frightening.
always associate people with the above attitude as being c***ts.

ziggysego

Quote from: Onion Bag on July 24, 2013, 09:32:24 AM
dont have one, will never have one,

personally i think they are dirty looking

Depends on the tatt I guess. I guess with it being the latest craze, fuelled by celebs, everyone is getting any aul shite inked on them.
Testing Accessibility

ardal

Quote from: qubdub on July 24, 2013, 04:19:37 PM
Quote from: mouview on July 24, 2013, 03:37:42 PM
always associate people with the above attitude as being c***ts.

Ahhhh qubdub; doesn't understand uppercase, has a tattoo. je je je je ;D