EURO 2012

Started by CCCP1, April 26, 2012, 07:29:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J OGorman

Walters I thought was the best of our strikers. At least he made the ball stick. The problem was zero supply. No balls whipped in at pace. That and very little fight

Captain Obvious

It was like watching Shamrock Rovers in the Europa league. Will Croatia even get out of this group?

mylestheslasher

Quote from: laoislad on June 10, 2012, 09:46:21 PM
Offside or not, Peno or not, it doesn't matter a f**k as Croatia were far the better team.
It was very disappointing the way we played after going 3-1 down. No pride passion or fight IMO.
First corner coming in the 91st min says it all.
I thought the subs were strange. Cox and Walters done nothing, surely Hunt or McClean who would run at Croatia would have been better options and Long should have been on much sooner.

How do you reckon Walters done nothing, win every crappy 50:50 ball up to him!

laoislad

The blonde Irish wan they showed in the crowd was decent enough though I suppose, not a patch on some of the Russians the other night though.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

laoislad

Quote from: J OGorman on June 10, 2012, 09:50:11 PM
Walters I thought was the best of our strikers. At least he made the ball stick. The problem was zero supply. No balls whipped in at pace. That and very little fight
Fair enough.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: laoislad on June 10, 2012, 09:56:15 PM
The blonde Irish wan they showed in the crowd was decent enough though I suppose, not a patch on some of the Russians the other night though.
She probably wasn't Irish.

Arthur_Friend

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 10, 2012, 09:59:05 PM

Funny that it's the Nordies slagging off all the gorgeous Irish weemin.
Go and fcuk and insult your own six county weemin...

ross4life

We got what we deserved, nothing but the 2nd,3rd goals were conceded at killer times.

We need to win or draw the next game to put a smile on her face.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

EC Unique

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 10, 2012, 09:59:05 PM

Bit like a few of the players then ;D

CiKe

Quote from: ross4life on June 10, 2012, 10:07:00 PM
We got what we deserved, nothing but the 2nd,3rd goals were conceded at killer times.

We need to win or draw the next game to put a smile on her face.

Wouldn't stand comparison to the talent in the crowd at Roland Garros...

laoislad

Apres Match is as bad as the game.

J OGorman

If she is Irish I'm from Tyrone. She'd be sitting there with an Irish top tucked into a pair of light coloured Dunnes finest denims that sit high up over her gable-wall hips. A pair of Guinness stained Cat boots. That full from drinking her boyfriend under the table that she can't speak

seafoid

The troika refused to award Ireland the penalty. They said it would only be possible once the deficit was eliminated.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: J OGorman on June 10, 2012, 10:16:16 PM
If she is Irish I'm from Tyrone. She'd be sitting there with an Irish top tucked into a pair of light coloured Dunnes finest denims that sit high up over her gable-wall hips. A pair of Guinness stained Cat boots. That full from drinking her boyfriend under the table that she can't speak
;D Mobile phone on a belt clip.

laoislad

Quote from: J OGorman on June 10, 2012, 10:16:16 PM
She looks like a D4 type to me, like she belongs at a rugby match instead of a soccer.