McConville gloats about beating Dr Crokes, expects an easier win this time

Started by Mike Sheehy, February 15, 2012, 01:37:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: Etienne Lantier on February 16, 2012, 10:41:18 PM
Quote from: everymanaman on February 16, 2012, 09:38:21 PM
Quote from: nothingbettertobeat on February 16, 2012, 09:13:56 AM
Cross by at least three.  Not a club team in the Country will beat Cross IMO. Class Act. Credit to them. Theyl have Gooch under some restraint.

In all fairness, class is not an adjective I would use in relation to Crossmaglen

Get used to it, you'll be using it on Saturday evening.

So you would be in the McConville camp so...a handy win for Crossmaglen ? God you boys are fierce arrogant.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on February 17, 2012, 02:03:46 AM
Cross by at least three.  Not a club team in the Country will beat Cross IMO. Class Act. Credit to them. Theyl have Gooch under some restraint.

In all fairness, class is not an adjective I would use in relation to Crossmaglen

So you would be in the McConville camp so...a handy win for Crossmaglen ? God you boys are fierce arrogant.

;D

Etienne Lantier

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on February 17, 2012, 02:03:46 AM

It was a game before Vincent Casey started shooting his mouth off. Now it's over.

BennyHarp

Best of luck to Cross tomorrow! I'm sure the whole of Kerry is currently working on the excuses to explain away another defeat to the big bad Nordies.
That was never a square ball!!

Hardy

Best of luck to Cross. But I don't think they need or appreciate the whinging on their behalf, especially in advance.

BennyHarp

Quote from: Hardy on February 18, 2012, 09:49:14 AM
Best of luck to Cross. But I don't think they need or appreciate the whinging on their behalf, especially in advance.

I agree Hardy and I'd be fairly confident what I say on here will have absolutely zero impact on what happens on the pitch today!  ::) Or maybe I've completely ruined their whole build up to the game?? If so, I'll feel very guilty!
That was never a square ball!!

Hardy

Ah don't mind me.

They're in trouble already, it seems - Crokes scoring points for sport.

Hardy

EC Unique

Tubberman

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Hardy

Orchardman

they wer always likely to win in fairness, better team again on the day with a man harshly sent off