McConville gloats about beating Dr Crokes, expects an easier win this time

Started by Mike Sheehy, February 15, 2012, 01:37:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

Quote from: rrhf on February 15, 2012, 10:42:23 AM
Paidi is right, Kerry and (Meath people as well) need to take a long hard look at themselves - the country has grown to hate them.   

lol Classic!!! From a Tyronie no less. Post of the day!!!

sheamy

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on February 15, 2012, 11:04:37 AM
Quote from: sheamy on February 15, 2012, 08:48:08 AM
The clearest indication yet that Kerry Mike is no more a Kerry man than Seanie Johnston is a Lilywhite...

No, no, Kerry Mike is true Kerry, whereas Mike Sheehy is pure... <insert as appropriate>.

...pure John James Doe.

brokencrossbar1

screenexile

Quote from: AZOffaly on February 15, 2012, 11:46:10 AM
I wish someone would hate us :(

Ah sure we all do AZ. . . that Brian Cowan man did the County no favours at all!!

Keane

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

AZOffaly

Mike Sheehy

Paidi is right, Kerry and (Meath people as well) need to take a long hard look at themselves - the country has grown to hate them.   

I think the source of all the anger toward Kerry by Nordies is the fact that they all whorshipped Kerry football. Then when they won the AI they looked to us for some acknowledgement, a pat on the head so to speak. I guess we didnt make the right noises and they have hated us with a passion ever since.

nothingbettertobeat

Cross by at least three.  Not a club team in the Country will beat Cross IMO. Class Act. Credit to them. Theyl have Gooch under some restraint.
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't."

LeoMc

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on February 16, 2012, 04:04:22 AM

I think the source of all the anger toward Kerry by Nordies is the fact that they all whorshipped Kerry football. Then when they won the AI they looked to us for some acknowledgement, a pat on the head so to speak. I guess we didnt make the right noises and they have hated us with a passion ever since.

In fairness that is better than your effort at the start of the thread. :P

everymanaman

Quote from: nothingbettertobeat on February 16, 2012, 09:13:56 AM
Cross by at least three.  Not a club team in the Country will beat Cross IMO. Class Act. Credit to them. Theyl have Gooch under some restraint.

In all fairness, class is not an adjective I would use in relation to Crossmaglen

armaghniac

QuoteIn all fairness, class is not an adjective I would use in relation to Crossmaglen

Would you prefer another superlative. If you are suggesting that class is not appropriate then perhaps you have a problem with your fairness?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Etienne Lantier

Quote from: everymanaman on February 16, 2012, 09:38:21 PM
Quote from: nothingbettertobeat on February 16, 2012, 09:13:56 AM

In all fairness, class is not an adjective I would use in relation to Crossmaglen

Get used to it, you'll be using it on Saturday evening.