MTV EMAs

Started by Tony Baloney, November 04, 2011, 11:07:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Maybe I'm getting old but I'm sick listening to this on the news EVERY night. It's "a game changer" for Belfast economy etc, it'll put Belfast on the map etc.

Minder

Quote from: Tony Baloney on November 04, 2011, 11:07:31 AM
Maybe I'm getting old but I'm sick listening to this on the news EVERY night. It's "a game changer" for Belfast economy etc, it'll put Belfast on the map etc.

+1
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

tyrone girl

Its a load of crap and im sick listening to it also!

Denn Forever

From the Classic You Tube thread.  What did we do before Downfall?

Hitler doesn't get tickets to the Belfast MTV EMAs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wmAatIK-RM&feature=share
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

nrico2006

There was some tools on the radio this morning saying they were hoping to make the most of this opportunity, as it was great that out of all the Cities in the World it was Belfast that was selected to host these awards.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

trueblue1234

So you's didn't get tickets either then.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Bingo

Good stuff, the city will be shown in a positive light round the world and many still have cause to moan about it.  ::)

ziggysego

It's great that Belfast has it and it will be good for the city, however I can't watch UTV anymore. If its not Janet Devlin they're reporting on, it's the bloody MTV EMA!
Testing Accessibility

Mario

Quote from: Bingo on November 04, 2011, 12:23:02 PM
Good stuff, the city will be shown in a positive light round the world and many still have cause to moan about it.  ::)
Have to agree with you Bingo, people on here complain about anything. I like hearing about it.

Christmas Lights

The haters on this thread are disgusting IMO.  The country has the chance to host one of the most globally recognised music events in the world by MTV, but yet, people here still want to moan and complain that its getting too much publicity.  What do you people want?  Isn't it better here than somewhere else, at least its something positive.

Typical attitude of people in this country to moan and find fault with something positive.
Narrow, small minded idiots on this thread who are moaning. 

Pessimists - you can go to hell.

Christmas Lights

Quote from: Denn Forever on November 04, 2011, 11:17:42 AM
From the Classic You Tube thread.  What did we do before Downfall?

Hitler doesn't get tickets to the Belfast MTV EMAs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wmAatIK-RM&feature=share

Im not even going to watch that because its been done to the death.

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: ziggysego on November 04, 2011, 12:28:10 PM
It's great that Belfast has it and it will be good for the city, however I can't watch UTV anymore. If its not Janet Devlin they're reporting on, it's the bloody MTV EMA!

The Greencastle/Gortin rivalry taken a whole new level! :D

Hardy

Quote from: Christmas Lights on November 04, 2011, 02:20:18 PM
Pessimists - you can go to hell. 

That seems only fair, since they'll have spent their whole lives looking forward to it.

ziggysego

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on November 04, 2011, 02:29:55 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on November 04, 2011, 12:28:10 PM

The Greencastle/Gortin rivalry taken a whole new level! :D

:D She's no Tyrone Tom.
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility