Champions League 2011/12

Started by ildanach, August 24, 2011, 10:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: gawa316 on April 25, 2012, 10:28:06 PM
Have Bayern many players suspended for final?
Badstuber, Gustavo and Alaba.

Gazzler

RTE have spent 20mins talking about Ronaldos missed peno ::)
What about the rest of the game/players?

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Gazzler on April 25, 2012, 10:53:06 PM
Obsessed with anything related to Man United.

imtommygunn

Quote from: EC Unique on April 25, 2012, 10:32:34 PM
Spainish league the best in Europe? Meh! ::)

Yeah it's very offensive when they don't say the english league is the best in europe :-[

Good to see Mourinho's team beat. Ramos, Pepe and Ronaldo are 3 players I would have no time for with the dirt the first two get up to and the sheer arrogance of the third. Mourinho in my view bad for football too so always good seeing his team beat.

I could see chelsea nicking this one. Not too bothered now but think chelsea will park the bus and counter.

gallsman

Final will be very strange with so many of us expecting a Clasico final and so many first choice players missing. Feel the most sorry for Alaba across the two teams - no way on earth was that a yellow card. Looked excellent over both legs and is only 19. Bayern have a serious amount of young, quality homegrown talent.

EC Unique

Quote from: Tony Baloney on April 25, 2012, 11:01:48 PM

He is trying hard tonight bless him. ;D

Gazzler

Quote from: EC Unique on April 25, 2012, 11:08:19 PM

He is trying hard tonight bless him. ;D
I'd imagine he meant RTE you tit ;D

Minder

Quote from: gallsman on April 25, 2012, 11:07:18 PM
Final will be very strange with so many of us expecting a Clasico final and so many first choice players missing. Feel the most sorry for Alaba across the two teams - no way on earth was that a yellow card. Looked excellent over both legs and is only 19. Bayern have a serious amount of young, quality homegrown talent.

German TV rights have just been negotiated with the Bundesliga securing an increase of 50% in income,  so the teams will become even more competitive in the next few years.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

laoislad

They are obsessed with Ronaldo more like it,well Dunphy is anyways,when he played for United Dunphy was always banging on about him.
Thought RTE was dreadful tonight,they did go on and on about Ronaldo missing his peno alright.
As some have mentioned I also thought Houghton was annoying.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Dougal Maguire

News just in , Sergio Ramos' penalty has just landed
Careful now

Applesisapples

What would the odds on Ronaldo and Messi missing penalties in successive CLSF's. Really thought when Chelsea mugged Barca that Mourinho's name was on the cup. Couldn't be happier for Jose and Christie a right pair of tits. Mourinho's sycophantic comments about Chelsea after the game smacked partially of sour grapes and partially of please Chelsea take me back! Only hope the fcuk up La Liga.

nrico2006

Quote from: EC Unique on April 25, 2012, 10:32:34 PM
Spainish league the best in Europe? Meh! ::)

The standard in the Spanish league is slipping, no teams in the Champions League final. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Rossie11

Quote from: Applesisapples on April 26, 2012, 09:50:41 AM
What would the odds on Ronaldo and Messi missing penalties in successive CLSF's. Really thought when Chelsea mugged Barca that Mourinho's name was on the cup. Couldn't be happier for Jose and Christie a right pair of tits. Mourinho's sycophantic comments about Chelsea after the game smacked partially of sour grapes and partially of please Chelsea take me back! Only hope the fcuk up La Liga.
It was also to try and keep the Madrid press on his side so they don't tear strips off him for such a cowardly performance.
He could get the bullet for that loss. Cappello and Toshack both got the sack for "only" winning the league.
He has committed an ever bigger crime in that his tactics are totally at odds with what Madrid stand for.

Applesisapples

Quote from: Rossie11 on April 26, 2012, 10:00:03 AM
Quote from: Applesisapples on April 26, 2012, 09:50:41 AM
What would the odds on Ronaldo and Messi missing penalties in successive CLSF's. Really thought when Chelsea mugged Barca that Mourinho's name was on the cup. Couldn't be happier for Jose and Christie a right pair of tits. Mourinho's sycophantic comments about Chelsea after the game smacked partially of sour grapes and partially of please Chelsea take me back! Only hope they fcuk up La Liga.
It was also to try and keep the Madrid press on his side so they don't tear strips off him for such a cowardly performance.
He could get the bullet for that loss. Cappello and Toshack both got the sack for "only" winning the league.
He has committed an ever bigger crime in that his tactics are totally at odds with what Madrid stand for.
Yep could'nt agree with you more, even with his tactics his record against Barca is poor.

BennyCake

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on April 25, 2012, 11:36:12 PM
News just in , Sergio Ramos' penalty has just landed

Are you sure it wasn't Chris Waddle's?