Champions League 2011/12

Started by ildanach, August 24, 2011, 10:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggy90

Quote from: ross4life on April 18, 2012, 06:21:49 PM
Barcelona can be beaten on the road if Arsenal can defeated them so can Chelsea but like last season Barcelona will win this tie in the Camp Nou.
PL hasn't been the best in Europe since 2008 but it's still one of the best. This year was under performing year for the best sides in england while Chelsea have somewhat over performed.

Whilst I would agree with that statement I think Chelsea have a point to prove to Barca. Whether they are good/strong enough remains to be seen. I must admit I am looking forward to it & although I'm a Barca admirer I have to say for this game I'll be shouting for Chelsea. On another note is anyone on here watching it on ITV? That Chiles is one sickening dickhead.
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

Captain Obvious

Only a matter of time before Barcelona take the lead or will Chelsea score against the run of play?

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggy90

ziggy90

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Captain Obvious on April 18, 2012, 08:22:11 PM
Only a matter of time before Barcelona take the lead or will Chelsea score against the run of play?

Yes
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ross4life

Quote from: Captain Obvious on April 18, 2012, 08:22:11 PM
Chelsea and great time to score a goal.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ballinaman

Drogba 30% class, 70% complete bastard

EC Unique

Be a miracle if barca don't score. The way they can create chances is magistical. Hope they don't though.

Captain Obvious

Would someone like David Villa have missed the chances the Sanchez has?

Tony Baloney

Quote from: EC Unique on April 18, 2012, 09:02:42 PM
Be a miracle if barca don't score. The way they can create chances is magistical. Hope they don't though.
Come again?

ziggy90

Drogba for all his histrionics was probably MOM, Ashley Cole in with a good shout as well.

ross4life

Fine result by Chelsea got a bit of luck but Di Matteo got his tactics spot on. Makes for two interesting 2nd leg semi finals now. Bad couple of nights for the La-Liga top two but the wise money would still be on el clasico CL final.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

From the Bunker

Fat Frank will sleep tonight!

ziggy90

Quote from: ross4life on April 18, 2012, 09:37:58 PM
Fine result by Chelsea got a bit of luck but Di Matteo got his tactics spot on. Makes for two interesting 2nd leg semi finals now. Bad couple of nights for the La-Liga top two but the wise money would still be on el clasico CL final.

On the money, but at least we should get a couple of good games for the 2nd legs.