Ian Mc Crea on Twitter.

Started by orangeman, June 27, 2011, 12:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

isourboydownyet

Quote from: Up The Middle on June 27, 2011, 12:09:30 PM
Quote from: isourboydownyet on June 27, 2011, 12:03:54 PM
Quote from: Up The Middle on June 27, 2011, 11:32:18 AM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on June 27, 2011, 10:11:57 AM
its quite staggering how openly bigoted some of our politicians still are.

He didnt pick it up of the ground, his aul fella is a toss pot too

thats for sure a bigot of the highest order.

more importantly up the middle thats a nice avator :o

Aye thats the missus 8)

jammy bastard!

you wish

attheraces

Only having a look at this now, shocking someone would come out in public like this and make statements that he has, not so shocking when you see the surname and figure out what sort of mentality the man will have. Was wondering did any papers have any space reporting this today? It's an extremely bigoted opinion and it's something that ordinary people should read about and try get a man like this out of a position of any sort of power. In near any other democracy country in the world things like this would be political suicide, but no not here, this w**ker will be supported until the hens come home and these sort of views are still tolerated in our society and it is a joke.
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Rav67

It would also be nice if our elected representatives had a basic grasp of grammar.

Celt_Man

GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Denn Forever

Schadenfreude (i /ˈʃɑːdənfrɔɪdə/; German pronunciation: [ˈʃaːdənˌfʁɔʏdə]) is pleasure derived from the misfortunes of others.

Is that all this is? 

Just imagine if Cavan beat Derry in the Anglo Celt Cup?  Note I said IMAGINE.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

LeoMc

Quote from: Denn Forever on June 27, 2011, 03:51:56 PM
Schadenfreude (i /ˈʃɑːdənfrɔɪdə/; German pronunciation: [ˈʃaːdənˌfʁɔʏdə]) is pleasure derived from the misfortunes of others.

Is that all this is? 

Thats is what I thought, a bit of an unfunny joke.

theskull1

Personally think that ignoring is the best option
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

screenmachine

He'd be better served if he concentrated on keeping his oul boy out of Thailand rather than worrying about celebrations in Mid-Ulster...Out of interest, does anyone know where this clown hangs out?  I'm sure if Derry win on the 17th of July it wouldn't be too hard to scrape up a crowd and start the celebrations in style with Ian and his family.  Last I heard he was living in and around Magherafelt, Jurassic Park I think it was... ;)
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

Up The Middle

Think he lives round Magherafelt somewhere. He must have bought his wife online WANITA. WTF :D
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

Fear Boirche

Quote from: theskull1 on June 27, 2011, 04:27:37 PM
Personally think that ignoring is the best option

Agreed. My first reaction to this was that it was just very sad and pathetic.
For someone to go out of their way just to wind people up paints a pretty sorry story.
Maybe he should just do what the majority of people who aren't interested in Gaelic games do and just simply ignore them.

deiseach

Quote from: Denn Forever on June 27, 2011, 03:51:56 PM

Is that all this is? 

I thought that initially, but following his subsequent tweets the answer would seem to be no. "as everyone can't lose I can only hope the team that wind [sic] is a team from outside my constituency." ::)

Club Rossa

He lives in Coagh so he wouldn't have been affected too much in any case.

deiseach

Great tweet by TweedPirahna : "@ianmccreamla Ian, You're aware that the general public can read these horrendously bigoted comments, aren't you?" :D

aontroim

Story has been picked up by UTV and will be on UTV Tonight programme later.

Forever Green

Quote from: ziggysego on June 27, 2011, 10:15:03 AM
Seen it on Twitter last night. Not much saying anything about it, sure we all know what he's like.

Quote from: Forever Green on June 27, 2011, 12:48:46 AM
He looks like a disabled gorilla. f**king w**kstain

I take offense to this statement.

Sorry about that ziggy. Absolutely no offence intended, was just a bit angry