Ulster Senior Football Club Championship 2011

Started by drici, May 21, 2011, 12:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 22, 2011, 06:58:25 PM
Come on cryptic meg, what's wrong now?  ;)

Just that the odds might change by tomorrow.  I wasn't there but something happened last night that probably will be in tomorrows paper.

Milltown Row2

Well i may get on it now then, 20 quid. Might even head to club to watch it over a few beers
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Orior

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on November 22, 2011, 07:02:45 PM

Just that the odds might change by tomorrow.  I wasn't there but something happened last night that probably will be in tomorrows paper.

Ah sure something always happens. The papers always find a story.

I hope you're not building our hopes up of some fascinating intrigue.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Orior on November 22, 2011, 08:26:50 PM

If i could be arsed looking back on this thread to last year or two you will have seen a similar post to the one he has posted. If City win tonight I'm putting the winnings on it.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Orangemac

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 22, 2011, 08:30:15 PM

If i could be arsed looking back on this thread to last year or two you will have seen a similar post to the one he has posted. If City win tonight I'm putting the winnings on it.

At least you won't lose anymore!!!!!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on November 22, 2011, 10:02:37 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 22, 2011, 08:30:15 PM

At least you won't lose anymore!!!!!

Will have to just plough on with it anyways.

Burren will just have to concentrate on next year. They may even get to play Cross in the first round next year!! Were we to win Antrim, the draw be more pleasing to us  ;D

The Diarrhoa Divil

Long time lurker, first time poster.
I think alot of people are definitely underestimating Burren.
Id say that this is the game they have been wanting to get since they lost out last year to cross.
Id be surprised if they sit back this time and admire cross for the first 30mins like they did last year.
Yes they might be weakened with suspensions and injuries but still dont think this one will pan out as some people think.
Cross are an excellent side, dont get me wrong, but if im honest i see Burren taking them this time round to make amends for 12 months previous.

On the game last sunday, i was impressed with Latton's sheer guts and spirit. They never gave up and kept plugging away, a very honest, hard-working effort from the Monaghan men. Lennon was a colossus in the middle of the field and had no equal, only for their shooting they would have perhaps taken Burren. Burren did what they had to when it mattered and would be happy enough to stutter unconvincingly into an ulster final and be labelled as underdogs.

Totally unrelated i know, but was wondering could anyone clear this one up. Was entering the ground at Armagh on sunday and seen Michael McGill the former Down player, he had a Burren tracksuit on. Was he not a Warrenpoint player previously, or was he their manager or what. Is he involved with the Burren team or whats the connection there. Settle a dispute amongst friends.

weebob

all his kids go to burren school. he's manager of burren u12's . and your not a bit soft he did play for warrenpoint when he was a young fella , there would be a couple of point men would see that as a sore point but it keeps up the rivalry . Are you happy enough

Winnie Peg

Quote from: The Diarrhoa Divil on November 22, 2011, 10:52:56 PM
Long time lurker, first time poster.
I think alot of people are definitely underestimating Burren.
Id say that this is the game they have been wanting to get since they lost out last year to cross.
Id be surprised if they sit back this time and admire cross for the first 30mins like they did last year.
Yes they might be weakened with suspensions and injuries but still dont think this one will pan out as some people think.
Cross are an excellent side, dont get me wrong, but if im honest i see Burren taking them this time round to make amends for 12 months previous.

On the game last sunday, i was impressed with Latton's sheer guts and spirit. They never gave up and kept plugging away, a very honest, hard-working effort from the Monaghan men. Lennon was a colossus in the middle of the field and had no equal, only for their shooting they would have perhaps taken Burren. Burren did what they had to when it mattered and would be happy enough to stutter unconvincingly into an ulster final and be labelled as underdogs.

Totally unrelated i know, but was wondering could anyone clear this one up. Was entering the ground at Armagh on sunday and seen Michael McGill the former Down player, he had a Burren tracksuit on. Was he not a Warrenpoint player previously, or was he their manager or what. Is he involved with the Burren team or whats the connection there. Settle a dispute amongst friends.

He has pulled into the caravan site beside the McCartans.

weebob

armaghniac

QuoteAh sure something always happens. The papers always find a story.

Is there a story?

QuoteThere's always one asshole.

Medical student, are we?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Applesisapples

Quote from: weebob on November 23, 2011, 07:26:57 AM
There's always one asshole.
Where's your sense of humour, the caravan quip was funny. :D

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B