Ulster Senior Football Club Championship 2011

Started by drici, May 21, 2011, 12:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Ya called it BC1, I'd it to Burren by 5 but had they have taken their chances (Latton) in the first half then we don't know. Burren had a purple patch at the start of the second half and that won it for them.

I think we both got it sorta right
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ross4life

TBH Cross have already beaten the best in Ulster (Ballinderry,St Galls) would be a major shock if they don't beat Burren.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

JHume

Burren are a real curates egg - only good in spots.

Today, as against Roslea, they created several goal chances but missed most of them. They start each half at 100mph.

Can they cause Cross problems? Probably, but they're going to have to convert more of those goal chances.

ONeill

Is it a double header with Derrytresk/Cremartin?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

orangeman

Quote from: ONeill on November 20, 2011, 10:27:32 PM
Is it a double header with Derrytresk/Cremartin?

Derrytresk on before Cross and Burren.

Come on the Hilll !

sean og

Junior Final 1 30 
Senior Final  3 15 both in Morgan Athletic Grounds

TacadoirArdMhacha

If Burren are searching for a "internet warrior writing us off" soundbite to pin up on the dressing room wall , then may I point them in the direction of Cross Gael on www.armaghgaa.net? (not that I actually believe serious managers use such silly tactics)

I've seen Burren twice recently, today against Latton (who couldn't score on a dartboard) and against Clonduff. Both times they played a fast hand passing game.... but thats it. They have no midfield, no
one who can kick the ball any distance with any accuracy. On a good day Cross will crucify them and on a bad day should win easily.I can't wait to send them Down fans down the road from Armagh with
their tails behind their legs. Lets see all the Armagh fans there in force to say goodbye to Burren. Roll on Sunday next agus Na Raonaithne abu.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Milltown Row2

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on November 20, 2011, 10:49:40 PM
If Burren are searching for a "internet warrior writing us off" soundbite to pin up on the dressing room wall , then may I point them in the direction of Cross Gael on www.armaghgaa.net? (not that I actually believe serious managers use such silly tactics)

I've seen Burren twice recently, today against Latton (who couldn't score on a dartboard) and against Clonduff. Both times they played a fast hand passing game.... but thats it. They have no midfield, no
one who can kick the ball any distance with any accuracy. On a good day Cross will crucify them and on a bad day should win easily.I can't wait to send them Down fans down the road from Armagh with
their tails behind their legs. Lets see all the Armagh fans there in force to say goodbye to Burren. Roll on Sunday next agus Na Raonaithne abu.

Ya get that shite all the time. Some dick on the net spoofing shite ;D Claiming this and that  :D

Any manager that uses that needs locked up
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

yellowcard

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on November 20, 2011, 10:49:40 PM

I have to admit even though I'm from Armagh I'm largely indifferent as to whether Cross progress in the All Ireland series or not, however this is one game I really hope they win. It boils down to the whole Armagh/Down rivalry and I know a lot of people who are of similar mind. In any case I think they are a cut above Burren who I think would have been beaten by either St Galls or Ballinderry. Burren had an easy draw to the final and will meet the immovable force of Cross next week. Cross by 7.

Milltown Row2

Won't be that much Yellowcard. Burren will get a spell but it won't be as much as Cross. 4/5 points. Bookies will be saying, minus 4 for Cross. Its a tempting bet

DownFanatic

I will be supporting Burren in the Final as a Down man but they aren't going to beat Cross. This Burren team still needs a few more years of evolution before it will be able to lay claim to an Ulster title. There is definitely one in the pipeline but it wont be this year.

sheamy

Burren have a great chance if they can learn from Ballinderry's mistakes, and as importantly, if they are properly recovered in a week.

FermGael

Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Applesisapples

Cross will be hard to beat, but Burren will not before away. Cross's to lose though. Cross by 3.

bennydorano

If it's a good day (and the longe range looks decent) I think Cross could win fairly handily, 7+.