Flourbags Vs Micklow - 22/5/2011, Portlaoise

Started by thejuice, April 26, 2011, 01:56:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thejuice

Well I went ahead and started this one.

We haven't met Wicklow since 1991 if my memory serves me right. Took 2 games to see them off and they should have had it the first time. After the spending spree that was the Meath-Dublin 4 in a row, me Dad hadn't the money to bring us to Croker so we listened to it on the radio while footing turf out near Ballinabracky.

So it would be nice if we could have a clash with the Garden but if its the Lillies again so be it. We owe them hoors a beating more than ever now.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Dinny Breen

Mickow will fancy their chances but can't see Kildare getting caught first day out again  :o
#newbridgeornowhere

thejuice

It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

thejuice

You'll also notice this game was moved from Portloaise to Portlaoise.  ;)

Croí na hÉireann

Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Blowitupref

The flourbags forward line should have to much for Mickla
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Donnellys Hollow

There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

Donnellys Hollow

Looks like us flourbags ware planning on taking the scenic route again this summer. Apparently the players are going out on the beer in Maynooth on the Friday before the match for a Club Kildare fundraiser!

Sure they'll never be able to keep up with them Wickla savages the following Sunday. Dwyer has probably had them running up and down Lugnaquilla all winter.

Donnellys Hollow

Mikey Conway made his long awaited return in a challenge match in Portlaoise last night.

Dinny Breen

Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on May 12, 2011, 02:08:55 PM
Mikey Conway made his long awaited return in a challenge match in Portlaoise last night.

Winning return as well but that's great news delighted for him. Would be some addition if he could regain his form of 2 years ago, big ask I know.
#newbridgeornowhere

LilySavage

Agrees , great news on Conway. Any of ye know whether any hope of Peter Kelly playing any part in any of this years Championship