Mac Ilroy - Can red white and blue claim Green ?

Started by Trout, April 10, 2011, 12:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: muppet on April 10, 2011, 11:17:57 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on April 10, 2011, 11:14:52 PM
A lot of talk about begrudgery on the thread.... just had a read back through it, and to be honest, I didn't find any begrudgery

Good man, keep a good look out and let us know if you see any.

Wearing lenses like the ones his looked through this thread with, it explains alot.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Nally Stand

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on April 10, 2011, 11:19:46 PM
A lot of talk about begrudgery on the thread.... just had a read back through it, and to be honest, I didn't find any begrudgery

Wearing lenses like the ones his looked through this thread with, it explains alot.

Who was begrudging him in the thread? From what I can see, it has had people talking about his nationality or religion, but anyone talking about those topics have all wished him the best of luck. So just wondering where all this begrudgery is?
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

AQMP

Quote from: gallsman on April 10, 2011, 11:19:07 PM
No doubt he'll be a brit on the board tomorrow.

His time will come.

Who...Northern Ireland's Rory McIlroy??

muppet

Quote from: Nally Stand on April 10, 2011, 11:19:31 PM

Well have you??

I'm watching the golf.

Check the other thread while your at it.
MWWSI 2017

Nally Stand

Quote from: muppet on April 10, 2011, 11:23:11 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on April 10, 2011, 11:19:31 PM

Well have you??

I'm watching the golf.

Check the other thread while your at it.

No, I'm watching the golf and reading this thread. I'd imagine there is no begrudgery in the other one either though  ???
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Orior

McIlroy wont be in the top 16, therefore wont get the automatic invite for next year.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

SLIGONIAN

I got be honest, but its not begrudgery or anything like that, i just never really liked mcilroy, he always has something to say, usually negative about other players, he demeaned the ryder cup before he played in it and then it was best thing ever, hes constantly giving his opinion on other players, when he won the dubai classic with a final rd of 64, he siad to westwood,"now thats how you finish a final rd" a bit of kick in the guts to westwood referring to his 5 shot lead in masters last yr, so i see today as karma but it wasnt nice to see at the same time, im sure westwood will comfort him despite mcilroys stupid comment..
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

muppet

Quote from: SLIGONIAN on April 10, 2011, 11:54:04 PM
I got be honest, but its not begrudgery or anything like that, i just never really liked mcilroy, he always has something to say, usually negative about other players, he demeaned the ryder cup before he played in it and then it was best thing ever, hes constantly giving his opinion on other players, when he won the dubai classic with a final rd of 64, he siad to westwood,"now thats how you finish a final rd" a bit of kick in the guts to westwood referring to his 5 shot lead in masters last yr, so i see today as karma but it wasnt nice to see at the same time, im sure westwood will comfort him despite mcilroys stupid comment..

Yea kicking a fella when he is down..........
MWWSI 2017

Tony Baloney

Arrogance of youth. Maybe this will tighten him.

gallsman

Do you mean his 62 at Quail Hollow?

McIlroy won the 2009 Dubai Desert Classic, Westwood blew his lead in last year's Master.

muppet

Quote from: gallsman on April 11, 2011, 12:00:17 AM

McIlroy won the 2009 Dubai Desert Classic, Westwood blew his lead in last year's Master.

Don't spoil the kicking with accuracy!

Class interview by a class act. He'll be back.
MWWSI 2017

Minder

I am almost certain McIlroy said something along those lines about Westwood. I wouldn't be too fond of him and it has nothing to do with hats, flags or headbands. I just think he is a bit of a mouth for someone that has won 2 tournaments from 101 attempts. Of course he will win more, and he
may win a major or two but you may see a different McIlroy after this as that would have been a chastening experience for him.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Minder on April 11, 2011, 12:07:31 AM

I am almost certain McIlroy said something along those lines about Westwood. I wouldn't be too fond of him and it has nothing to do with hats, flags or headbands. I just think he is a bit of a mouth for someone that has won 2 tournaments from 101 attempts. Of course he will win more, and he
may win a major or two but you may see a different McIlroy after this as that would have been a chastening experience for him.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/golf/article7120063.ece

SLIGONIAN

Ya sorry lads, was in the middle east last few yrs and didnt see the last few masters, quail hollow is right, and mciliroy said it after his final rd about westwood which annoyed me, as i read this somewhere as Tony posted..

Rory wont be reading on here so wont be aware of my kicking ;), and as muppet says dont spoil the kicking :D

Hopefully he'll mature like me on here,
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"