Mac Ilroy - Can red white and blue claim Green ?

Started by Trout, April 10, 2011, 12:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Quote from: Trout on April 10, 2011, 08:52:31 PM
Mac Ilroy should be ashamed with how he has played this round

No doubt you'll tell him when you see him.
MWWSI 2017

RedandGreenSniper

Great putt them from McIlroy.

This thread is proof that one should never be surprised at how many people thrive on the oxygen they get from begrudgery.
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

Tubberman

McIlroy isn't playing that well, but is still right at the top of the leaderboard.
If he can up it a notch, he could pull away a bit again. Think it could be a late night!
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

muppet

Quote from: RedandGreenSniper on April 10, 2011, 09:11:51 PM

This thread is proof that one should never be surprised at how many people thrive on the oxygen they get from begrudgery.

It is incredible alright.
MWWSI 2017

Capt Pat

Capt Pat

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

ziggysego

Quote from: RedandGreenSniper on April 10, 2011, 09:11:51 PM

Rory has a message for all the begrudgers

Testing Accessibility

Rocky Mc Guigan

The poor lad has come apart like a chocolate teapot-one look at his bank balance will be some consolation

DoireGael

Not looking good for him, disappointing, but hopefully Paul Mc Closkey can bring a title home on Saturday night!

Nally Stand

A lot of talk about begrudgery on the thread.... just had a read back through it, and to be honest, I didn't find any begrudgery
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

AQMP

Stephen Watson must be on oxygen at this stage.  Painful as that was to watch (I was hoping McIlroy would win) that was a major meltdown.

muppet

Quote from: Nally Stand on April 10, 2011, 11:14:52 PM
A lot of talk about begrudgery on the thread.... just had a read back through it, and to be honest, I didn't find any begrudgery

Good man, keep a good look out and let us know if you see any.

MWWSI 2017

gallsman

No doubt he'll be a brit on the board tomorrow.

His time will come.

Nally Stand

Quote from: muppet on April 10, 2011, 11:17:57 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on April 10, 2011, 11:14:52 PM

Good man, keep a good look out and let us know if you see any.

Well have you??
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore