Accountant's brought to bookover raunchy e-mails

Started by Banana Man, November 10, 2010, 11:48:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Pangurban on November 10, 2010, 09:02:34 PM
Bullying and intimidation would be a good start, you could add on misuse of an individuals image, abuse of Company property, all of which are offences under current  legislation. If as expectedk the fail to act then the girls would be well advised to take a civil action
Jeez what a load of PC crap.

All of a Sludden

I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

Puckoon

yes, yes, yes, no, hmmm 5 pinter, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.

Banana Man

harsh puck, i don't see anything other than a yes for all 10 of them

bcarrier

The e-mail is in this article (without pics).

http://goingconcern.com/2010/11/pwc-ireland-email-ranking-hotness-of-female-associates-goes-viral-firm-investigating/

IMO stupid but harmless but maybe i'm sexist.

Its like a Rose of Tralee line up.

The Subbie

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/gawker/2010/11/pwc_big.jpg

Not sure if that worked never Cut n pasted on a phone but I'm sure the techys out there will get it to work, now don't want the pc brigade after me cos it was easy to find on the net, some crackers working in pwc

ballinaman

Got the original. I know one of them fairly well........  8) ;D

Bogball XV

Quote from: Rois on November 10, 2010, 07:22:37 PM
Hahahahaha stupid PwC eejits, typical   :P 

I'll keep an ear out in my firm and see if it's made its way across - these things generally tend to.

Quote from: The Worker on November 10, 2010, 06:12:33 PM
Would love a look at this. Any northern dirty birdies in the top 10?
They're very junior trainee accountants, not Page 3 girls - I'd imagine the pics are from their work profiles.
Do you publish pics of all the trainees on the website or is it only for internal use?

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Declan

Classy alright. You've got to love those professional types don't you - Just shows that Ross O'Carroll Kelly really is spot on in his characterisation of them.

Wonder would the Independent group now put the lads pictures on their front pages to let them know what it feels like - Muppets

illdecide

I'm panicking about the emails I've circulated over the years... :-X

I think it's time to use the hotmail address instead of the work email...

On the story I'm sure it was harmless fun that 80% of us have done before, who hasn't rated women to mates before!!! although they shouldn't have done it through company emails...i can assure you I've sent a lot worse out that rating women
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

brokencrossbar1

I don't what was more stupid, doing it at all or if you were going to do it sending it from your work e-mail?  I reckon Stepehen Tully, David Mc Donough and Paul Cummins have not helped their promotion chances from Senior Associates ;D

Banana Man

QuoteI'm panicking about the emails I've circulated over the years...

On the story I'm sure it was harmless fun that 80% of us have done before, who hasn't rated women to mates before!!! although they shouldn't have done it through company emails...i can assure you I've sent a lot worse out that rating women

That's the thing, if everyone is honest with themselves, we'd admit it happens all the time by a lot of people, the lads were just unlucky to get caught

Bogball XV

Quote from: Banana Man on November 11, 2010, 10:42:23 AM
QuoteI'm panicking about the emails I've circulated over the years...

That's the thing, if everyone is honest with themselves, we'd admit it happens all the time by a lot of people, the lads were just unlucky to get caught
their stupidity meant they deserved to be caught.