Accountant's brought to bookover raunchy e-mails

Started by Banana Man, November 10, 2010, 11:48:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Pat

Quote from: All of a Sludden on November 10, 2010, 09:25:40 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 10, 2010, 09:04:49 PM
Anyone got any pictures of these young wans so we can rate them ourselves?

Right lads lets get cracking. From left to right and then down the page. I can compile the results and send them off in an email to Price waterhouse coopers.

Shamrock Shore

Declan

From SBP journalist.... I see the lads from #PwC are removing their facebook pics and in some cases deleting their profiles.

illdecide

Hey Pat i see you like your women blonde. I'm the opposite i like them dark ;)

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Tony Baloney

Quote from: illdecide on November 11, 2010, 11:58:14 AM
Hey Pat i see you like your women blonde. I'm the opposite i like them dark ;)

Shamrock Shore just likes his women.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Banana Man on November 11, 2010, 10:42:23 AM
QuoteI'm panicking about the emails I've circulated over the years...

I think it's time to use the hotmail address instead of the work email...

On the story I'm sure it was harmless fun that 80% of us have done before, who hasn't rated women to mates before!!! although they shouldn't have done it through company emails...i can assure you I've sent a lot worse out that rating women

That's the thing, if everyone is honest with themselves, we'd admit it happens all the time by a lot of people, the lads were just unlucky to get caught

What happens all the time? Lads rating and commenting on women or lads being stupid enough to send it around their work colleagues through their work emails?

Quote from: illdecide on November 11, 2010, 10:33:25 AM
I'm panicking about the emails I've circulated over the years... :-X

On the story I'm sure it was harmless fun that 80% of us have done before, who hasn't rated women to mates before!!! although they shouldn't have done it through company emails...i can assure you I've sent a lot worse out that rating women
I believe that  ::)
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Banana Man

QuoteQuote
I'm panicking about the emails I've circulated over the years...

That's the thing, if everyone is honest with themselves, we'd admit it happens all the time by a lot of people, the lads were just unlucky to get caught

What happens all the time? Lads rating and commenting on women or lads being stupid enough to send it around their work colleagues through their work emails?

come on Pints, are you saying you never sent anything from your work email that you shouldn't have done?? They aren't the first to do this or likely to be the last...

illdecide

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

SLIGONIAN

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on November 11, 2010, 11:39:38 AM

I have low standards
+1  :D

But in all fairness the other posters marks are way too harsh..

For the so called women being offended, is it not a bit rich letting the herald post there pics on the front page so the whole country can rate them.
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

Declan

QuoteFor the so called women being offended, is it not a bit rich letting the herald post there pics on the front page so the whole country can rate them.

How do you know they "let" them publish them

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: Declan on November 11, 2010, 03:26:47 PM
QuoteFor the so called women being offended, is it not a bit rich letting the herald post there pics on the front page so the whole country can rate them.

How do you know they "let" them publish them

Yeah I'm pretty sure the Herald didn't ask any of them permission.

Maiden1

They'd be more raging if they didn't make it into the top 10.

There are no proofs, only opinions.

Puckoon

Quote from: Banana Man on November 11, 2010, 02:09:17 PM
QuoteQuote
I'm panicking about the emails I've circulated over the years...

come on Pints, are you saying you never sent anything from your work email that you shouldn't have done?? They aren't the first to do this or likely to be the last...

From work email - absolutely. Any large corporation worth its salt has IT capabilities of checking the emails of their employees. Training day at my first job here they told us - "Dont send anything on a work email that you wouldnt want showing up on the front page of the NY times".

Granted, thats just the Evening Herald - but you get the idea and the IT crowd at my first job werent far off the mark. You need to be very sure of your footing before indulging in that kind of carry on - and work email is very unsure footing.