Death of a Kangaroo at Dublin Birthday party.

Started by The Real Laoislad, October 19, 2010, 06:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shamrock Shore

There was a crowd of scummers on Adrian Kennedy Phone Show on FM104 radio in Dublin here last night who were at the party. Ticked all the boxes for me when I think of degenerate Dublin scumbags.

"It was ownlee a birra crack"
"Shur, no hearm was dun"

and that was just the wimmin.........

brokencrossbar1

What is missing in people's lives that they find something like this funny?  If this was a crowd of younger ones say 14-15 that might not have that mush sense, well, you could maybe pass it as youthful stupidity but this was a 30th birthday party!!!  I despair about people and wonder how little we have really evolved over the years. 

longrunsthefox

Quote from: EC Unique on October 20, 2010, 09:24:59 AM
Quote from: Banana Man on October 20, 2010, 09:14:10 AM
That is absolutley vile, i lasted about 10 seconds through the video

absolute tramps and the electric chair would be too good for them, anyone finding that remotely funny is a pathetic excuse for a human being an deserves everything coming to them

words fail me, bunch of scummy b**tards

x2.

c***ts, as are people who find it funny.

The electric chair  ::)  same people who were probably outraged by shoot to kill policy of the Brits...
It was an awful thing to do but a little perspective wouldn't go amiss.

Banana Man

QuoteQuote from: EC Unique on Today at 09:24:59 AM
Quote from: Banana Man on Today at 09:14:10 AM
That is absolutely vile, i lasted about 10 seconds through the video

absolute tramps and the electric chair would be too good for them, anyone finding that remotely funny is a pathetic excuse for a human being an deserves everything coming to them

x2.

The electric chair    same people who were probably outraged by shoot to kill policy of the Brits...

I'll give you perspective, a poor, defenceless animal is bundled into a box, far from home, fucked out into the middle of a dancefloor in the middle of Dublin, for 'Paddy's 30th' birthday party, where everyone is coked off their face and then decide to have a little sadistic kick, so they 'dummy ride' and abuse an animal, who having been taking from the wild, relies on humans to survive, is subjected to this shite, of drink and drug fuelled revellers, laughing like hyienas, like something out of the Colosseum at the 'sport' on show and then to add more 'fun' lace it with alcohol, then when the numbers up, decide to kill the animal to avoid detection.

Your right the electric chair isn't correct, being tied to the back of a yute by their own entrails and towed along a dusty highway at 80 miles an hour for an evening would be more appropriate.

I reiterate - f**king tramps

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Banana Man on October 20, 2010, 10:11:10 AM
QuoteQuote from: EC Unique on Today at 09:24:59 AM

x2.

The electric chair    same people who were probably outraged by shoot to kill policy of the Brits...

I'll give you perspective, a poor, defenceless animal is bundled into a box, far from home, fucked out into the middle of a dancefloor in the middle of Dublin, for 'Paddy's 30th' birthday party, where everyone is coked off their face and then decide to have a little sadistic kick, so they 'dummy ride' and abuse an animal, who having been taking from the wild, relies on humans to survive, is subjected to this shite, of drink and drug fuelled revellers, laughing like hyienas, like something out of the Colosseum at the 'sport' on show and then to add more 'fun' lace it with alcohol, then when the numbers up, decide to kill the animal to avoid detection.

Your right the electric chair isn't correct, being tied to the back of a yute by their own entrails and towed along a dusty highway at 80 miles an hour for an evening would be more appropriate.

You've a lot of anger going on there Banana man... no doubt you protest when my  family and friends are being hunted across fields and eaten by dogs.... I didn't think so  :'( 

Doogie Browser

He has the chav attire on anyway, those shirts with the white cuffs and collars are now as 'vogue' as burberry hats and gold chains for them.

Banana Man

QuoteQuote from: Banana Man on Today at 10:11:10 AM
Quote from: EC Unique on Today at 09:24:59 AM

x2.

You've a lot of anger going on there Banana man... no doubt you protest when my  family and friends are being hunted across fields and eaten by dogs.... I didn't think so   

I've had many an altercation at the gates of my fields and in my fields with a few choice individuals who think it's great craic to dig holes, put ferrets in, attack rabbits and badgers and tr**p across a man's field, that has just been sown out on horseback in a nod to colonial times in their red jackets, riding roughshod over the natives, so don't presume anything about what I do or don't do, you know nothing about me

whiskeysteve

With that level of outrage over the treatment of a kangaroo, I expect you are actively involved in humanitarian missions to Africa or Gaza or other notorious regions of the world where human children are treated worse.

Otherwise, would the load of yous pipe the f**k down, because your moral outrage is just a load of hot air.

The tramps involved in this deserve a hefty fine, publicly identified in their local areas, and a few nights in the slammer IMO. That is all.

How did your bacon sandwiches taste this morning? I suppose you all eat animals that were reared in lovely conditions and given a good clean death.

How about the clothes on your back? Happy to be saving a few bob to perpetuate child abuse in 3rd world sweatshops are you? And where did that leather come from?

Nearly all of us are complicit in the abuse of animals, at least that tr**p was at it directly. The rest of us have it out of sight and out of mind.

I want to hear how many of the morally outraged on this thread are actively pursuing animal welfare, either by direct action or significant charitable donation.
Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

longrunsthefox

Quote from: whiskeysteve on October 20, 2010, 10:42:24 AM
With that level of outrage over the treatment of a kangaroo, I expect you are actively involved in humanitarian missions to Africa or Gaza or other notorious regions of the world where human children are treated worse.

Otherwise, would the load of yous pipe the f**k down, because your moral outrage is just a load of hot air.

The tramps involved in this deserve a hefty fine, publicly identified in their local areas, and a few nights in the slammer IMO. That is all.

How did your bacon sandwiches taste this morning? I suppose you all eat animals that were reared in lovely conditions and given a good clean death.

How about the clothes on your back? Happy to be saving a few bob to perpetuate child abuse in 3rd world sweatshops are you? And where did that leather come from?

Nearly all of us are complicit in the abuse of animals, at least that tr**p was at it directly. The rest of us have it out of sight and out of mind.

I want to hear how many of the morally outraged on this thread are actively pursuing animal welfare, either by direct action or significant charitable donation.

Agreed. it was a bad doing on oul Skippy but the hysteria on here is unreal... rite to the death penalty . jees! 

Banana Man

QuoteWith that level of outrage over the treatment of a kangaroo, I expect you are actively involved in humanitarian missions to Africa or Gaza or other notorious regions of the world where human children are treated worse.

not that i have to justify myself to you but I on occassion take an overflow from the dog sanctuary when they are at capacity and make regular donations, i assume by significant you mean large, well they are not large amounts but significant in relation to myself, remember the parable of the rich young man

longrunsthefox

Well obviously you feel passionate about animals... fair enough. thought maybe you were just an angry head misplacing your rage. There's a lot of that about.

Banana Man

QuoteWell obviously you feel passionate about animals... fair enough. thought maybe you were just an angry head misplacing your rage. There's a lot of that about.

no on a serious note fox, it's without doubt the thing that angers me the most

pintsofguinness

Quote from: whiskeysteve on October 20, 2010, 10:42:24 AM

Please explain how this is the case and please bear in mind that there is a huge difference between the abuse and needless killing of animals and rearing animals for food. 

Please also explain what the requirements are for being outraged, how much would I have to donate weekly to animal charity to allow me to be outraged or disgusted by this?
Can you also confirm that you understand that people can be outraged at the killing of an ainmal and at the treatement of children in third world countries at the same time?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

rrhf

I support the "Wear cotton Y fronts and the only fur on show will be your own," campaign

caughtredhanded

Do you ever stop to wonder what this scum will stoop to next. The abuse and torture of an animal points to a complete lack of values towards life in general. The apologists for these vile specimens would feel real easy if they were the person walking behind you in town on a Saturday night when you're the vulnerable one.

Anyhow, the animal rights set will have a lot of fun with these guys when they are named and shamed. They will regret their actions in time but it will be for self pity and not remorse for the torment the animal went through.