Death of a Kangaroo at Dublin Birthday party.

Started by The Real Laoislad, October 19, 2010, 06:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gerry

God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

ardmhachaabu

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: BennyHarp on October 19, 2010, 09:09:50 PM
I can't remember ever going to a circus in my life so I'm no expert! But I'd be fairly confident that most circuses didnt have small kangaroos boxing clowns! I do stand to be corrected on this!

This is not in Ireland, but it does happen, this is not a small Kangaroo however. I was thinking a Kangaroo in a circus as part as a pettying zoo/area.

There are some awful scumbags out there.

Texas U.S.A.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQZN48SwnAE

You wouldn't know these scumbags may have brought it in from Continental Europe and it may have come from a private collection, zoo or circus there.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

The Worker

If they done this in a public area (all be it a private function) imagine what they could do at their own homes  :-\

ross4life

All we ever needed to know about our Dear Archie is now known folks
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

The Worker

Quote from: ross4life on October 19, 2010, 09:51:18 PM

explain? what do we need to know about another poster  ???

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

I can't remember ever going to a circus in my life so I'm no expert! But I'd be fairly confident that most circuses didnt have small kangaroos boxing clowns! I do stand to be corrected on this!

Poland
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/stolen-kangaroos-hop-back-to-circus-1272569.html
Stolen kangaroos hop back to circus

Thursday, 13 March 1997

Warsaw (Reuters) - Two boxing kangaroos which vanished from a travelling circus in the town of Nowy Dwor, in central Poland, have been found and returned in good shape, police said yesterday.

Witold Gieralt, a police spokesman, said that the kangaroos were found late on Tuesday, the same day they went missing.

Stanislaw Zalewski, the circus director, suspected that the kangaroos had been deliberately released from their cage.

"Undoubtedly they were stolen ... I don't think it could be any of the [circus] employees. It was a hooligan or someone with a peculiar sense of humour," he said.

While the male kangaroos Gin and Tonic were at large, police warned the public not to approach them because they were experts with their fists.

In fact, both came quietly when caught and their Russian trainer, identified only as Lena, denied they were vicious. "They're as gentle as children, as rabbits," she told Rzeczpospolita daily.

Sydney - Australia
http://www.irishcircuses.org/sydney.html

Just hit google, you will see Australia (onviously), Europe, U.S.A., Central America etc. of places where Kangaroos are used in Circuses or have excaped from one.

Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

ross4life

Quote from: The Worker on October 19, 2010, 09:55:28 PM

No explanation needed from me, it's the poster in question that need's to explain what he finds funny about cruel act on an helpless animal
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

pintsofguinness

Quote from: ross4life on October 19, 2010, 10:19:18 PM

No explanation needed from me, it's the poster in question that need's to explain what he finds funny about cruel act on an helpless animal
He's just a poor wum that hasn't the sense he was born with, and he misses his mates. Leave him alone.

Judging by the video on the news it won't be long before yer man is facing charges. With a few others too probably. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

The Worker

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 19, 2010, 10:31:22 PM

He's just a poor wum that hasn't the sense he was born with, and he misses his mates. Leave him alone.

Judging by the video on the news it won't be long before yer man is facing charges. With a few others too probably.

Good to see Ross and POG sticking up for each other. Good to see you have found mates, even though they are the cyber variety.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: The Worker on October 19, 2010, 10:34:16 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 19, 2010, 10:31:22 PM

Good to see Ross and POG sticking up for each other. Good to see you have found mates, even though they are the cyber variety.
How am I sticking up for ross? I'm telling him to leave poor oul archie alone - you seem to have a full time job defending him too.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

BennyHarp

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on October 19, 2010, 09:57:14 PM

Poland
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/stolen-kangaroos-hop-back-to-circus-1272569.html
Stolen kangaroos hop back to circus

Thursday, 13 March 1997

Warsaw (Reuters) - Two boxing kangaroos which vanished from a travelling circus in the town of Nowy Dwor, in central Poland, have been found and returned in good shape, police said yesterday.

Witold Gieralt, a police spokesman, said that the kangaroos were found late on Tuesday, the same day they went missing.

Stanislaw Zalewski, the circus director, suspected that the kangaroos had been deliberately released from their cage.

"Undoubtedly they were stolen ... I don't think it could be any of the [circus] employees. It was a hooligan or someone with a peculiar sense of humour," he said.

While the male kangaroos Gin and Tonic were at large, police warned the public not to approach them because they were experts with their fists.

In fact, both came quietly when caught and their Russian trainer, identified only as Lena, denied they were vicious. "They're as gentle as children, as rabbits," she told Rzeczpospolita daily.

Sydney - Australia
http://www.irishcircuses.org/sydney.html

Just hit google, you will see Australia (onviously), Europe, U.S.A., Central America etc. of places where Kangaroos are used in Circuses or have excaped from one.

Yes - but are they being used to box against clowns? I do find that a very surreal imagine - though i've never liked clowns.
That was never a square ball!!