GAA Betting - All Info Appreciated.

Started by youbetterbelieveit, October 01, 2010, 06:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: blanketattack on November 02, 2012, 03:02:30 PM
Castlehaven and Dr. Crokes to both win by 1-3 pts, 9/1 double

Crokes should win by a lot more
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

blanketattack

Last year Crokes won by 2 pts in Killarney, Kilmurry-Ibrickane's previous loss was in 2008 by 1 pt away to Dromcollogher-Broadford. So even away from home when they lose, they lose narrowly. They're at home this weekend so I'd expect it to be tight also.

theticklemister

Seen the betting for the game tonight. Start of the weekend ulster were 7/4 they are now 8/11

Saffrongael

Quote from: theticklemister on November 03, 2012, 07:28:09 PM
Seen the betting for the game tonight. Start of the weekend ulster were 7/4 they are now 8/11

There is betting for this, an exhibition game? Fcuk me there must be some degenerate gamblers about.
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

theticklemister

Shoulda had the tank on ulster! Not much craic there by the looks of it

leaveherinsir

Cross. Ballymun. Portlaoise. St Brigids. Ballaghadreen. Cha Ching!

Milltown Row2

Did Portlaois, St Brids, Thurles, and De La Salle

Free one today, whacked ten on other football bet tonight!! Cha ching again. Paid for an expensive night last night. Have to laugh at Paddy Power, takes your money right away and when you try and withdraw it's 3-5 days!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

manballandall

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 11, 2012, 10:39:42 PM

Free one today, whacked ten on other football bet tonight!! Cha ching again. Paid for an expensive night last night. Have to laugh at Paddy Power, takes your money right away and when you try and withdraw it's 3-5 days!!
[/b]

Like you on a night out ;)

Good betting all the same....whats the bet for next weekend ? Errigal, kilcoo handicap double ?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: manballandall on November 12, 2012, 04:26:15 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 11, 2012, 10:39:42 PM

[/b]

Like you on a night out ;)

Good betting all the same....whats the bet for next weekend ? Errigal, kilcoo handicap double ?

Hey they were my picks, and thanks for the Pinot cocktail :o

Milltown Row2

Ok I've went for us -2, Cross -3, Crokes -5, Warrenpoint and have went for Cookstown also. Last 2 games will be tight but think they should win through. Tenner pays out £120

manballandall

Galls and cross minus 2, crokes and castlehaven HTFT and brigids. Fancy the antrim club to turn warrenpoint over to set up antrim teams in inter and senior club finals

The Worker

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 18, 2012, 09:36:34 AM
Ok I've went for us -2, Cross -3, Crokes -5, Warrenpoint and have went for Cookstown also. Last 2 games will be tight but think they should win through. Tenner pays out £120

Oh ,that's a kick in the dick.

Unlucky.

Link

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 18, 2012, 09:36:34 AM

copied your bet MR2, was looking good for a while!!

leaveherinsir

Got another accum up today on club matches. Thurles St brigids Portlaois Ballymun. Good week its been too. Soccer treble on wed night and rory in the golf.

rodney trotter

I had those 4 teams aswell along with Spurs. Had Ballyhale backed too but that game was a void result.