GAA Betting - All Info Appreciated.

Started by youbetterbelieveit, October 01, 2010, 06:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigfrank

Gaa 2day is tricky due to dodgy team news and teams playing for very little but for what its worth i think the following teams win:

tyrone
cork
mayo
kerry
louth

Armaghgael

Tyrone 1/2
Kerry 4/7
Armagh 7/4
Kildare 8/11
Monaghan 4/5
If in doubt.......take man and ball!

our_fella

Cork
Kerry
Laois
Tyrone
Man United
England
France

£10 gets £153 back

catchandkick

Quote from: Keane on February 01, 2013, 12:01:41 PM
Cork are the value this weekend by a mile.

http://www.livegaelic.com/features/the-proper-punter/the-proper-punter-national-league-opening-weekend/

Disagree. They're a team going nowhere fast. No new blood apart from Cahalane really, whole thing looks very stale.

catchandkick

Banker 4/5

Tyrone
England
France

Treble

Tyrone is the only one I'd be fairly confident of, Dublin should beat Cork but you wouldn't bank on it. Donegal have a strong team you wouldn't how much they've been doing tho.

Kerry have a weak half back and half forward line, I'd be leaning towards a Mayo win but you couldn't bank on that either.

Clare 2/5 v Waterford at home first League game under Micko should win, but again you couldn't bank it.

My guesses in Div 1 would be

Kildare
Tyrone
Mayo
Dublin

but Tyrone the only one I'd be confident of.

Therefore!

Tyrone
England
France

Throw on £50 get back £40 at 4/5 .

Hold the powder dry for a bigger bet next weekend.

catchandkick

Quote from: our_fella on February 01, 2013, 01:14:53 PM
Cork
Kerry
Laois
Tyrone
Man United
England
France

£10 gets £153 back

7 teams in the accum? Open bin, throw money in.

No more than 4 in accumulator and soccer betting is a mug's game.

catchandkick

http://www.livegaelic.com/features/the-proper-punter/the-proper-punter-national-league-opening-weekend/

You make a good case for adding Fermanagh (5/4) to the treble and making it a 3/1 of

Tyrone
Fermanagh
England
France

Will mull broodily over the decision of whether to add Fermanagh to the mix

our_fella

Didnt see the Kerry team when I posted this. Taking them out. Dublin have named quite a weak side IMO.

Tyrone
England HT/FT
France HT/FT

£50 gets £130 return

theticklemister

Our fella..... Im taking yer advice my old mucker. Now where can I get €50?

our_fella

I had to nick it off my aul doll. Need to have a + balance with cheltenham edging ever closer.

England -15 could be added to make a lucky 15?

Redhand Santa

Did I not read that Down have only lost 1 of their last 11 league games at home and most of them in division 1? Only Kerry I think it was has beat them. Not sure if its logical to be so confident in Tyrone.

theticklemister

Quote from: Redhand Santa on February 01, 2013, 04:53:57 PM
Did I not read that Down have only lost 1 of their last 11 league games at home and most of them in division 1? Only Kerry I think it was has beat them. Not sure if its logical to be so confident in Tyrone.

Down's defence is as weak as me Granny's tea. Tyrone will walk it.

Captain Obvious

I don't know, Dublin have named a strong team they are playing at home and under their new manager players will be looking to impress.

Keane

Dublin team is miles off full strength, Cork pretty much full. Cork are a better team than Dublin when both full, Cork a far superior League side. Whatever the outcome there's no way in hell Dublin should be favourites, hence Cork are superb value at the price.