Previous topic - Next topic

andoireabu

Quote from: Tyrones own on October 17, 2010, 08:46:57 PM
Quote from: andoireabu on October 17, 2010, 08:43:31 PM
Quote from: Arthur_Friend on October 17, 2010, 08:39:34 PM
Quote from: Tyrones own on October 17, 2010, 08:19:42 PM
Quote from: andoireabu on October 17, 2010, 08:08:35 PM
Tyrone's Own

Is the above post (the one with a lot of itallics) your own words or quoted from somewhere?
It was a quote;
Or here's the same thing on you tube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMWr203BjOM&feature=related

It was a quote and here is where it was quoted from

http://transmontanus.blogspot.com/2010/04/latest-george-galloway-stunt-expect.html

The only problem for TO and his blogger mate is that it seems Canadian Federal Court Judge Richard Mosley disagrees that George Galloway sponsors terrorism.

http://decisions.fct-cf.gc.ca/en/2010/2010fc957/2010fc957.html

See specifically paragraphs - [7], [10], [14], [16], [18], [37] the Canadians refer to the Hamas Prime Minister, unlike your blogger mate , [86], [91], [98], [99], [107], [108, 109], [110], [111, 112], [114], [115], [119], [122].

So then are the "facts" and "fiction" actually that or are they just a persons opinion?

Would you agree with all that is said in that blog TO?
Yes! did you even bother to watch the youtube video I posted for you.?
Its just that i get the impression you don't like the double standards of people hating israel yet you are happy enough to stand behind quotes like "...to the head of a gang of clerical-fascist, Jew-hating lunatics..."

to me that seems like double standards also
Private Cowboy: Don't shit me, man!
Private Joker: I wouldn't shit you. You're my favorite turd!

PadraicHenryPearse

so to get this right the hypocrisy of george galloway saying he doesn't give money to Hamas but then he does...... is what you wish to focus on (this makes him a terrorist)

but the hypocrisy of the US and to a lesser extent Europe and Russia for talking and suppporting (financailly) Israel (who we have estabished are terrorists also) but who refuse to talk or support Hamas (who everyone says are terrorists and are like the Israeli government are democratically elected) is fine in your eyes TO

??? ??? ???

Arthur_Friend

Quote from: Tyrones own on October 17, 2010, 08:45:32 PM
Tyrone's Own

Is the above post (the one with a lot of itallics) your own words or quoted from somewhere?
It was a quote;

http://transmontanus.blogspot.com/2010/04/latest-george-galloway-stunt-expect.html

The only problem for TO and his blogger mate is that it seems Canadian Federal Court Judge Richard Mosley disagrees that George Galloway sponsors terrorism.

See specifically paragraphs - [7], [10], [14], [16], [18], [37] the Canadians refer to the Hamas Prime Minister, unlike your blogger mate , [86], [91], [98], [99], [107], [108, 109], [110], [111, 112], [114], [115], [119], [122].
Ach sure here it is from the horses mouth above...do keep up :-[
except he didn't have the balls to admit it..lying Cnut :o

TO, to whom is George Galloway speaking at the start of the clip, where was the speaking engagement and on what date did the speaking engagement take place? It isn't quite clear from the clip you see.

PadraicHenryPearse

I will answer your question in my next post (ignoring all the useless shit about israeli hatred which i haven't said once, you think critisism is hatred it is not) but i would like you to answer the question what do youe expect out of the Palestinians?

PadraicHenryPearse

I expect the Israelis to abide by international law. 1st end all settlement activity. 2nd move to the 1967 border. Then work out all the financial information and the settlement of the right of return for all refugees from the conflict.

Hamas already offered a 10 year "truce" as you are fully aware if Israel moved to the 1967 border.

Tyrones own

QuoteIts just that i get the impression you don't like the double standards of people hating israel yet you are happy enough to stand behind quotes like "...to the head of a gang of clerical-fascist, Jew-hating lunatics..."

The point and or lies about money being handed over was what I agreed with but as i said, it was a quote and they weren't my words, (should I not have included them?)
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Tyrones own

Quoteso to get this right the hypocrisy of george galloway saying he doesn't give money to Hamas but then he does...... is what you wish to focus on (this makes him a terrorist)
Where did I say he was a terrorist ?
  - Walter Lippmann

andoireabu

Quote from: Tyrones own on October 17, 2010, 09:26:01 PM
QuoteIts just that i get the impression you don't like the double standards of people hating israel yet you are happy enough to stand behind quotes like "...to the head of a gang of clerical-fascist, Jew-hating lunatics..."

The point and or lies about money being handed over was what I agreed with but as i said, it was a quote and they weren't my words, (should I not have included them?)
No include anything you think is relevant.  I asked you did you agree with all that was in the blog and you said you did, thats why i thought you agreed with the "Jew-hating lunatics part"

PadraicHenryPearse

here
QuoteIf Galloway and the other terrorist sponsors

Tyrones own

Re: Ireland To Gaza 3
« Reply #74 on: Today at 04:01:11 PM »

Tyrones own

Quote from: andoireabu on October 17, 2010, 09:30:22 PM
Quote from: Tyrones own on October 17, 2010, 09:26:01 PM

No include anything you think is relevant.  I asked you did you agree with all that was in the blog and you said you did, thats why i thought you agreed with the "Jew-hating lunatics part"
No I didn't...you do realize it's deeply frowned upon around here to chop quotes, accused then of editing to suit agendas and so I included the whole quote for that very reason!
  - Walter Lippmann

Tyrones own

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on October 17, 2010, 09:33:45 PM
here
QuoteIf Galloway and the other terrorist sponsors

Tyrones own

Re: Ireland To Gaza 3
« Reply #74 on: Today at 04:01:11 PM »
Ah I suppose you're right..by definition, the funding of terrorism would indeed be viewed that way in a court of law  :-\
  - Walter Lippmann

andoireabu

Quote from: Tyrones own on October 17, 2010, 08:46:57 PM
Quote from: andoireabu on October 17, 2010, 08:43:31 PM
Tyrone's Own

It was a quote;

So then are the "facts" and "fiction" actually that or are they just a persons opinion?

Would you agree with all that is said in that blog TO?
Yes! did you even bother to watch the youtube video I posted for you.?
Was that not your answer to the question i asked you?

And the only reason i put in a specific part of a quote was to save space in a thread.  If it is needed then i will copy the whole thing in again even though it is already there to read.  I have no agenda here either.

PadraicHenryPearse

so TO i know your are replying to two different people here so take your time, but since i took the time to answer your question (which i am sure you will poke holes in) can you please answer mine. Cheers

Tyrones own

Quote from: Arthur_Friend on October 17, 2010, 08:50:32 PM
[18]           The purpose and distribution of the aid delivered by the convoy is not disputed by the respondents. There is no evidence in the record that it was used by Hamas for any terrorist purpose. The unchallenged evidence in the record is that the cash delivered by Galloway was used to buy incubators and pediatric dialysis units for a Gaza hospital.
Yes of course evidenced by the "This is not Charity" three times before declaring "it's Politics" as he handed it over  :D
  - Walter Lippmann

Tyrones own

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on October 17, 2010, 09:05:24 PM
I will answer your question in my next post (ignoring all the useless shit about israeli hatred which i haven't said once, you think critisism is hatred it is not) but i would like you to answer the question what do youe expect out of the Palestinians?
To over throw the terror organization masquerading as a legitimate Government..one that is doing precious little to aid the plight of the people it Governs
...actually hurting such is their stated mission toward Israel and all she stands for as a sovereign nation!
  - Walter Lippmann