The Official Ryder Cup Thread,Celtic Manor Wales 2010

Started by The Real Laoislad, August 22, 2010, 11:12:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Westwood/Kaymer v Mickelson/Dustin Johnson is the pick of the bunch
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Square Ball

cracking answer by Pavin when asked why thesee two are going out third.... cus the first two places are filled  :D
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Geoff Tipps

Furyk is a puzzling omission. Europe should win that session.

Mayo4Sam

Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

Did Rory and GMac get a N Ireland flag for themselves in the opening ceremony or was it just the one Union Jack for all the British players?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Yes I Would

That opening ceremony on Sky bit of a damp squib, with some of the questioning verging on cringe, almost as bad as Stephen Watson at the press conference during the week!

Totally unecessary marching the players out hand in hand with the wemen at the end, and surely some thought should have been given to the Tiger, with the missus just having left him!

Didnt see the flags but agree that Furyk is a shock omission and had fancied him to be top scorer on the Yank side with Kaymer playing a blinder for the euros.  Interesting to see how Harrington handles the pressure..

tyroneboi

Quote from: Yes I Would on September 30, 2010, 10:40:16 PM
That opening ceremony on Sky bit of a damp squib, with some of the questioning verging on cringe, almost as bad as Stephen Watson at the press conference during the week!

Totally unecessary marching the players out hand in hand with the wemen at the end, and surely some thought should have been given to the Tiger, with the missus just having left him!

Didnt see the flags but agree that Furyk is a shock omission and had fancied him to be top scorer on the Yank side with Kaymer playing a blinder for the euros.  Interesting to see how Harrington handles the pressure..

I noticed that myself. Poor G-Mac was the only European without a missus so he just walked along with his mate Rory and his woman.

Also does Monty just annoy the hell out of anyone else? I hope the Europeans win but certainly not because Monty is captain. I just cant warm to the man at all.

Olaf

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on September 30, 2010, 08:52:41 PM
Did Rory and GMac get a N Ireland flag for themselves in the opening ceremony or was it just the one Union Jack for all the British players?

Union flag.

Puckoon

Quote from: tyroneboi on September 30, 2010, 11:11:08 PM
Quote from: Yes I Would on September 30, 2010, 10:40:16 PM

I noticed that myself. Poor G-Mac was the only European without a missus so he just walked along with his mate Rory and his woman.

Also does Monty just annoy the hell out of anyone else? I hope the Europeans win but certainly not because Monty is captain. I just cant warm to the man at all.

Monty - you couldnt like him if you reared him. He's like a big fat white Vijay Singh. Hate that hewer too.

Boycey

The Americans outfits make them look like a basketball squad

Declan

Did I hear correctly that Pavin got a General in to give the Yanks a motivational talk???
Didn't Pavin have previous as they say back in Kiawah and the whole military macho shite?

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: Declan on October 01, 2010, 08:32:54 AM
Did I hear correctly that Pavin got a General in to give the Yanks a motivational talk???
Didn't Pavin have previous as they say back in Kiawah and the whole military macho shite?

He got a veteran air force pilot to give them a pep talk. A very strange move seeing
yes he was one of the fist pumping army wearing fatigue yanks from Kiawah.
Very wet there. Would be surprised if the session ends without interruption.

NAG1

Shrek

anyone got a link to watch this online

its a friday and i couldnt be bothered doing any work  ::)