the Deel Rover

Quote from: sammymaguire on September 29, 2010, 10:57:57 AM
I think the Yanks will win

sound i'm going to lump on the Europeans sammy  ;) :D
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

isourboydownyet

Quote from: Declan on September 28, 2010, 03:01:12 PM
I enjoy playing and watching golf but just cannot warm to this at all. Sky fest of hype. Am I wrong to think this faux team camradarie is BS?

i have to say i love watching it but we seem to hype it up alot more this side of the Atlantic,i was in newyork over the weekend and even though every sport was being covered there wasnt a mention of the Ryder cup,maybe when it starts it will give it air time but you wouldn't even know it was on.

Puckoon

Quote from: isourboydownyet on September 29, 2010, 05:12:01 PM
I enjoy playing and watching golf but just cannot warm to this at all. Sky fest of hype. Am I wrong to think this faux team camradarie is BS?

i have to say i love watching it but we seem to hype it up alot more this side of the Atlantic,i was in newyork over the weekend and even though every sport was being covered there wasnt a mention of the Ryder cup,maybe when it starts it will give it air time but you wouldn't even know it was on.

Nonsense!

The Worker

went for one of the molinaris to hole the winning put 12.5/1

Orior

Fair point. Sometimes you just have to put those sort of notions to the back of your mind.

The black curley wig thing is gonna be so embarrassing in a couple of years time.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

sammymaguire

DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

isourboydownyet

Quote from: Puckoon on September 29, 2010, 05:36:54 PM
Quote from: isourboydownyet on September 29, 2010, 05:12:01 PM

Nonsense!

do you think i am telling porkies?im was in many bars while in newyork and as i am sure you know that most bars have 7 or 8 screens going with sport of some kind on each one,all they were showing or talking about was the yankee's,college football and the draft picks in the n.b.a,i can only tell you what i saw and there was no mention of the ryder cup.

Donkeywalloper

Square Ball

Quote from: Donkeywalloper on September 30, 2010, 11:14:20 AM
Anyone know of links to watch this on line?

you well get them tomorrow, try Myp2p.eu

I am not a golfer by any stretch of the imagination, but I cant wait until this starts as there is just something about it that has enthralled me for years.

Right, who is gonna win it?

Europe by 1 or 2
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

muppet

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on September 30, 2010, 04:35:37 PM
Europe by 4 or more I reckon

Jeysus that would be great. Will I put the house on it (it is now worth about €2).
MWWSI 2017

The Real Laoislad

Its 12/1 for them to win by 4 (16-12) so you could do worse than putting your €2 on it
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Donkeywalloper

Europe by 4 would be a trouncing. Cant see it having that much in it. I'll go for europe by 1 (14.5 v 13.5)

Geoff Tipps

Westwood/Kaymer v Mickelson/Dustin Johnson 
McIlroy/McDowell! v Cink/Kuchar
Poulter/Fisher v Stricker/Woods
Donald/Harrington v Watson/Overton

Some good matches. Hopefully Harrington gets a point on the board. Not a bad draw for him.