All Ireland Quarter Final Kerry V Down

Started by never kickt a ball, July 18, 2010, 11:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thewobbler

So you're basically saying you didn't read what I wrote?

Seriously, you're like one of those movie promos that features words like "brilliant piece of cinema", when the reviewer actually said "I wouldn't call it a brilliant piece if cinema".

But you just keep hammering on if it makes you happy.

5 Sams

One of our boys was in the line for tickets in the County Office today and when he got sorted out he was walking out and happened to notice Paddy Doherty at the tail end of the queue waiting his turn....I have a serious problem with this....in the name of jesus would a man like that not be entitled to two free tickets to EVERY Down game...would Micko, McGeeny, Paidi Se or boys like that have to stand like a p***k to buy tickets....I'd seriously doubt it.....sort it out Down County Board...f**king disgrace.
The Aristocrat Years

All of a Sludden

And you are bigging up Downs chances based on a half decent dispaly in the opening quarter of the Tyrone game. Down were dire for the remaining three quarters of the game, if they play like that tomorrow it will be all over again after the first 15 minutes.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

thewobbler

I do wonder if you can even read.

I was asking who Kerry would turn to for leadership if Down start the same way on Saturday. That's all.

If all you want to talk about is your precious Tyrone please do so on another thread.

All of a Sludden

Quote from: thewobbler on July 31, 2010, 12:19:15 AM

I was asking who Kerry would turn to for leadership if Down start the same way on Saturday. That's all.

If all you want to talk about is your precious Tyrone please do so on another thread.

My precious Tyrone? I am a Louth man, who happens to hate Tyrone and their brand of horrible football. I found this forum after the Leinster final when I googled a certain Mr Sludden. If you bothered to look at my sig pic you may have noticed the "I Love Louth" and you wonder if I can read.
Maybe I am wrong about this Down side. I havent seen them since the Tyrone game, they have came into the quarter finals under the radar. They have avoided live TV games in the qualifiers and are something of an unknown, but they certainly had no leaders against Tyrone that day. Come back tomorrow and tell me where these great leaders are on the Down team, you will certainly need them. ;)
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: thewobbler on July 31, 2010, 12:19:15 AM

Marc Ó Sé
Aidan O'Mahony
Mike McCarthy
Declan O' Sullivan
Colm Cooper
Kieran Donaghy
Bryan Sheehan
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

deaconblue

lads , kerry are different class to down, they will win handy by 7/8 points, cant belive down are been tipped to win this game ???   wont happen !!!

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: hardstation on July 31, 2010, 12:44:55 AM
Quote from: deaconblue on July 31, 2010, 12:42:39 AM
lads , kerry are different class to down, they will win handy by 7/8 points, cant belive down are been tipped to win this game ???   wont happen !!!
Who is tipping Down? Jesus Christ, Donegal should have bate them and they are shite.

http://www.rte.ie/sport/gaa/championship/2010/0730/kerry_down.html

I fully expect Kerry to win this one by 4 to 5 points but Down do a chance, albeit only a slight chance, if things go well for them and Kerry mis-fire badly. In any event, there's 24 counties who'd love to be in Down's position tomorrow so good luck to them I suppose.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Carmen Stateside

Kerry Mike

Jersey on, hang sangwiches made, bottle of tae in the arse pocket, on the road to Croker, looking forward to a good day, feel we may hit the ground running like we did last year against Dublin the vibes from the Kingdom are positive.

this great Kerry team of ours are not finished yet but still have to prove alot of people wrong, we should win the day with a few to spare hopefully, but my throughts mean feck all (thanks Indiana & Wobbler for the entertainment)

Do it for Paul and Tomás......

Ciarrai abu.
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

tyssam5

Quote from: Kerry Mike on July 31, 2010, 09:27:57 AM
Jersey on, hang sangwiches made, bottle of tae in the arse pocket, on the road to Croker, looking forward to a good day, feel we may hit the ground running like we did last year against Dublin the vibes from the Kingdom are positive.

this great Kerry team of ours are not finished yet but still have to prove alot of people wrong, we should win the day with a few to spare hopefully, but my throughts mean feck all (thanks Indiana & Wobbler for the entertainment)

Do it for Paul and Tomás......

Ciarrai abu.

I like loyalty, but why? They let their teammates down through stupidity.

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

Hardy

Down so much sharper. The curse of the 4-week layoff?