All Ireland Quarter Final Tir Eoghain V Dublin

Started by never kickt a ball, July 18, 2010, 11:43:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

heffo

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on July 26, 2010, 12:06:51 PM
Quote from: heffo on July 26, 2010, 11:49:51 AM
Dubs v Tyrone on at 4pm Saturday - Kerry v Down as curtain raiser

BALLS Heffo, need some proof of that  ;D

Any idea when tickets will go on sale at www.ticketmaster.ie ??

http://www.gaa.ie/fixtures-and-results/news

Hows that?

nrico2006

Anyone know if the Enterprise train stops near Croke, I will be going from Lurgan to the game and thinking that the train would be the best bet. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

heffo

Quote from: nrico2006 on July 26, 2010, 01:48:48 PM
Anyone know if the Enterprise train stops near Croke, I will be going from Lurgan to the game and thinking that the train would be the best bet.

Stops in Connolly station - it's a short hop, skip & a jump to Croker

Fuzzman

Yeah Nrico its the last stop and its only 15 min walk to Croker up past Hill16 pub on Gardiner street or up North Circular Road towards the Cusack

Looks like SoN is back in training & should be OK for Saturday. Mickey mightn't risk him though and might play Postman Pat instead.  ;)

Tyrone manager Mickey Harte has been boosted by a return to training by Stephen O'Neill after injury. Former footballer of the year O'Neill had been suffering from a heel injury and was only fir for a place on the bench in last Sundays Ulster Final win over Monaghan.

Assistant Tyrone manager Tony Donnelly has confirmed that the Clan Na Gael clubman returned to full training on Tuesday night and again later in the week where he has shown good improvement, Donnelly said
"Another week and a couple more sessions will do Stephen the power of good, he injury has improved and he should be fit to play a part in the quarter final

Mickeys beard

There's nothing like the atmosphere of a Tyrone Dublin match.  Have to hand it to the Dublin fans, they provide great noise and excitement for all their games and the Tyrone fans have had plenty to cheer about at previous encounters.  Whoever comes through this side of the draw, if they lift Sam, would be worthy champions.
Boil the Drawers!

Rossfan

Quote from: Mickeys beard on July 26, 2010, 02:14:16 PM
.  Whoever comes through this side of the draw, if they lift Sam, would be worthy champions.

Why?
Surely whoever lifts Sam will be worthy champions ?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

DoireGael

Whats the story with tickets for saturday? club, ticketmaster (never used the thing) etc?

Fuzzman

Yeah ticketservicechargeMaster have them on sale with good seats on sale for €38 including handling fee.
Is there still a place to buy then on Dorset St as I hate paying those thieiving gits €3.50 for printing them & posting them out.

I've got a new flag sorted so I wonder will my neighbours in D3 find offence with a big Red hand.
I see a few Dublin ones on our street and I know there's a Kerry family there as well.

DoireGael

Quote from: Fuzzman on July 26, 2010, 03:38:55 PM
Yeah ticketservicechargeMaster have them on sale with good seats on sale for €38 including handling fee.
Is there still a place to buy then on Dorset St as I hate paying those thieiving gits €3.50 for printing them & posting them out.

I've got a new flag sorted so I wonder will my neighbours in D3 find offence with a big Red hand.
I see a few Dublin ones on our street and I know there's a Kerry family there as well.

Yeah just got them off ticket master. Cant understand why even if you print them yourself the hurs still make ye pay €3.50. D3 you should be grand, sure there probadly flying butchers aprons aka union jacks in D4, am a D8 myself mostly Dub flags if any and the odd Kerry one. As a Derry man living in Dublin I dont know who I will be supporting but hopefuly Down will pull one out of the bag!

mick999

If you're planning on going to quarter and semi-final regardless of result, better value to buy the combo ticket for 65 Euros, save 15 Euros on tickets,(Quarter 35 + Semi 45) plus No Service charge
Kids tickets available at 5 Euros each as well ..

http://www.gaa.ie/tickets-and-merchandise/tickets/gaa-ticket-packages/

GAA Quarter & Semi Combo

•Purchase tickets for one quarter final and the corresponding semi final in one code together
•€65 per person
•Includes a quarter final and semi final combination (based upon draw)
•Seat in 308 (Cusack Lower) or 708 (Cusack Upper) in Croke Park
•Add '16s and under' at EUR 5 per fixture each
•Buy online in advance of your selected quarter final
•There are no refunds after the quarter final!

Fuzzman

We did that last year for the Kildare & Cork games
Good tickets but would say its a pain if you lose and dont wanna go see the next match though I'd be happy to go see Cork v Dublin as well. Sorry I meant Cork or Rossies

I might just take this option.

Yeah I've been to many's games over the years including a 2008 Euro Championships game Holland v Russia and nothing comes close to the atmosphere we felt in 2005 2nd game at start of 2nd half when Dublin started plugging back and scored like 4 or 5 points in a row

The noise, excitement, passion, fear was unreal and then when we began to doubt Tyrone Mugsy goes and scores another goal v the Dubs and stares into the hill again. He might get hit by a bottle the next time he does it.
Only messing lads, I know ye wouldnt do that. He would be a star in yer team

ONeill

Quote from: Fuzzman on July 26, 2010, 04:04:19 PM

Yeah I've been to many's games over the years including a 2008 Euro Championships game Holland v Russia and nothing comes close to the atmosphere we felt in 2005 2nd game at start of 2nd half when Dublin started plugging back and scored like 4 or 5 points in a row

The noise, excitement, passion, fear was unreal

That was phenomenal. Loudest roar I've ever heard in Croker
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

DoireGael

Quote from: mick999 on July 26, 2010, 03:58:46 PM
If you're planning on going to quarter and semi-final regardless of result, better value to buy the combo ticket for 65 Euros, save 15 Euros on tickets,(Quarter 35 + Semi 45) plus No Service charge
Kids tickets available at 5 Euros each as well ..

http://www.gaa.ie/tickets-and-merchandise/tickets/gaa-ticket-packages/

GAA Quarter & Semi Combo

•Purchase tickets for one quarter final and the corresponding semi final in one code together
•€65 per person
•Includes a quarter final and semi final combination (based upon draw)
•Seat in 308 (Cusack Lower) or 708 (Cusack Upper) in Croke Park
•Add '16s and under' at EUR 5 per fixture each
•Buy online in advance of your selected quarter final
•There are no refunds after the quarter final!

If I had of known that earlier!! ::) ::)

Jinxy

The noise, excitement, passion, fear was unreal and then when we began to doubt Tyrone Mugsy goes and scores another goal v the Dubs and stares into the hill again. He might get hit by a bottle the next time he does it.
Only messing lads, I know ye wouldnt do that. He would be a star in yer team

I was there as a neutral and I'd have to agree.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: ONeill on July 26, 2010, 05:07:35 PM

The noise, excitement, passion, fear was unreal

That was phenomenal. Loudest roar I've ever heard in Croker
yeah unreal, those 2 tyrone v dublin games in 05 are prob the best sporting atmosphere i've ever experienced, esp that time you mentioned when dublin had the tails up
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either