Antrim v Cork 25th July 2010

Started by Hurler on the Bitch, July 18, 2010, 08:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hurler on the Bitch

Surely they wont put this double-header on at Thurles? There will be a lot of pressure from Cork and Tipp to keep it 'down south' ....

Hurler on the Bitch

I have a hunch that the Antrim Cork game could be fixed for Parnell Park with the Galway Tipp game going to Limerick....

eoinbeag

It'll be difficult wherever it'll be. Cork a team in decline? ;)

Minder

Says on Antrim website it is in Croke Park.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Hurler on the Bitch

I note that Dinny played a straight bat tonight on the Sunday game when asked about Cork. Learnt his lesson from 2004.

A Quinn Martin Production

Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on July 18, 2010, 11:07:35 PM
I note that Dinny played a straight bat tonight on the Sunday game when asked about Cork. Learnt his lesson from 2004.

Yes, he was low key all round even whispering "Kilkenny" when asked who would win the AI.  Great result for Antrim on Saturday.  Cork is going to be a big test and my head says we'll get a hammering but my heart says...Cork by 7 or 8. ;)
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

gallsman

Was delighted to see Dinny keep his mouth shut on the Sunday Game last night. I'm sure a few of the Cork lads still won't have forgiven him, as if they needed any extra motivation.

Onthehill

Here lads who know's what will happen.  I know one thing we wont get a hammering.

Word on the street is the bookies got a right cleaning in Dublin - my brother went in to make a bet and it was full of saffron jerseys!!.that'll teach them to underestimate the saffrons.

Never as proud as walking out of croker on saturday evening.Dinny has learnt his lesson with the press - kept it low key last night.

Olly

We will beat Cork. WE WILL FCUKIN BEAT CORK.

Mark my words. Our boys are on a mission to rewrite the history of hurling next week.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

gallsman

Sure that Niall McCarthy is shite!

A Quinn Martin Production

And from what I hear that Jimmy Barry Murphy is over the hill...
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

mick999

Double header in Croke Park, with Antrim Minors in Newry... Why put minors in Newry ??

Sunday 25 July

All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship quarter-finals
Galway v Tipperary, Croke park 4pm
Cork v Antrim , Croke Park 2pm

ESB All-Ireland Minor Hurling Championship quarter-finals
Waterford v Galway, Croke park 12pm
Antrim v Dublin, Newry 12pm

http://www.sportsnewsireland.com/2010/07/19/weekend-gaa-fixtures-with-times-venues-saturday-24th-july-sunday-25th-july/

seafoid

They always do it like that. The Antrim match in the middle sandwiched by the matches with Galway.

How good are the Galway minors this year? 

imtommygunn

That is ridiculous.

Could they not even make it possible for supporters to view the minor and the senior games? An evening game or something.

seafoid

They never did it like that as far as I can remember. 4 matches in one day is too much.
3 is the limit. If you want to play a senior double header you drop the least likely competitive minor match...