The Official Brazil 2014 FIFA World Cup thread

Started by The Real Laoislad, July 13, 2010, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Rossie11

Quote from: Syferus on June 18, 2014, 08:59:46 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on June 18, 2014, 08:48:54 PM
Alonso is having a 'mare and Casillas has just made another clanger. Gut check time but I think they need to make serious changes.

Why a player that's the #2 at his club is both captain and starting keeper for a country as big as Spain is beyond me. I don't know if Del Bosque has the guts to yank his keeper at HT but based on what we've seen it's a decision that needs to be made.
Not a hope. Without him you a "Spain" team made up of Catalans basques and a Brazilian!!
Believe me it's massive.

AZOffaly

Are Ramos and Alonso also token real guys? I see koke is coming in for Alonso. Feel sorry for Alonso but it had to happen. Let's see if koke can do something with costa. Has pedro done anything?

macdanger2

At least Pedro has been trying, thought he was one of their better players in the first half.

Rossie11

Quote from: AZOffaly on June 18, 2014, 09:03:45 PM
Are Ramos and Alonso also token real guys? I see koke is coming in for Alonso. Feel sorry for Alonso but it had to happen. Let's see if koke can do something with costa. Has pedro done anything?
Alonso is a basque. Casillas is born and bred Madrid.

AZOffaly

THE MIGHTY QUINN

Spain in deep trouble now. Torres has come on

Rossie11

Quote from: AZOffaly on June 18, 2014, 09:24:51 PM
What about Ramos?
Seville.. But surely there is no question about him been in starting 11?
Casillas lucky to be in the squad let alone team. In any other country he would not be starting based on performances.
He is there for 1 reason only..

Tony Baloney

AZOffaly

Not contradicting you, just wondered about them lads. Obviously they play for real so it's not just about the club.

AZOffaly

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 18, 2014, 09:37:57 PM
Chile have really turned up the heat.

Apart from the brutal puns, chile have been good tonight. Could have had 4.

rossiewanderer

Adios Espana :'(  They were a great side .Would love to see 2 late goals for Spain.

Germany look strongest after opening salvos followed by Italy

BennyHarp

Ok, I know Spain have lost their two games by an aggregate of 7-1 but I'm sure the stats will say they had most possession.
That was never a square ball!!

Rossie11

Chile won't fear brazil even if they only get 2nd in this group. This will give
them massive confidence

AZOffaly