The Official Brazil 2014 FIFA World Cup thread

Started by The Real Laoislad, July 13, 2010, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

Pity. Billo won't like that on his last tournament before retirement. I like Billo, he's like your uncle or something.

Captain Obvious

Fine strike by Cahill best goal of this world cup so far?

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

give her dixie

next stop, September 10, for number 4......

laoislad

Captain Obvious

laoislad

J OGorman

Capt Pat

This Spain v Chile game should be good as Spain will have to go on the offensive if they want to stay in the tournament.

BennyHarp

Quote from: Capt Pat on June 18, 2014, 07:32:50 PM
This Spain v Chile game should be good as Spain will have to go on the offensive if they want to stay in the tournament.

They are in trouble now
That was never a square ball!!

Captain Obvious

AZOffaly

Alonso is having a 'mare and Casillas has just made another clanger. Gut check time but I think they need to make serious changes.

BennyCake

Syferus

Quote from: AZOffaly on June 18, 2014, 08:48:54 PM
Alonso is having a 'mare and Casillas has just made another clanger. Gut check time but I think they need to make serious changes.

Why a player that's the #2 at his club is both captain and starting keeper for a country as big as Spain is beyond me. I don't know if Del Bosque has the guts to yank his keeper at HT but based on what we've seen it's a decision that needs to be made.

Rossie11

Alonso will get sent off at this rate. Casillas should have been dropped but it was never gonna happen.
The token Madrid man has to start.. Impossible to see them get out of this hole right now.