Diesel Dippers

Started by offtheground, April 15, 2010, 08:43:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC Unique

Quote from: SDarbs on February 10, 2011, 05:59:48 PM
Reliably informed 56 of these 'civil servants' are currently staying in the Killyhevlin in Enniskillen. Concentrated on the area around Maguiresbridge and Lisbellaw the last few days.

wonder how long the low lifes are going to be about for.

Final Whistle

Quote from: EC Unique on February 10, 2011, 06:02:45 PM
Reliably informed 56 of these 'civil servants' are currently staying in the Killyhevlin in Enniskillen. Concentrated on the area around Maguiresbridge and Lisbellaw the last few days.

Just go on the clear EC you fecking cheapskate!!! :P

sammymaguire

Imagine all the whinging you'd do if you were driving petrol cars  :'(
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

EC Unique

Quote from: Final Whistle on February 10, 2011, 06:04:23 PM

I'm on it this 2 weeks. Dear stuff! Breaking my heart. I would swear the car is not going as well.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: illdecide on February 10, 2011, 11:49:18 AM
Quote from: Onion Bag on February 10, 2011, 11:08:03 AM
Out in force at the min Armagh Newry Road, at the Tandragee turn off

Is there something about Armagh the customs don't like, it's not as if Armagh has a reputation for fuel laundering or anything :D :D :D
Chat like that will get Armagh a bad name!

Final Whistle

Quote from: EC Unique on February 10, 2011, 11:16:50 PM
Quote from: Final Whistle on February 10, 2011, 06:04:23 PM

I'm on it this 2 weeks. Dear stuff! Breaking my heart. I would swear the car is not going as well.

I was told recently from a man in the know (an Armagh man as well) that the clear you buy out of the filling station is 99% likely to be washed unless your buying it form tesco, asda etc. Seems the launderers are supplying all the filling stations with the cheap stuff also!!

You can not be sure unless she is red.

Final Whistle

Moy Dungannon Straight now!

Up beside Moy Way Motors.

Final Whistle

sweeper

I tried to book a room in the Killyhevlin recently for a wedding I am attending in the near future. The cost of a double room with breakfast was £140 and that was supposedly a reduced rate for the wedding. It would seem that its perfectly acceptable for these shower of low life c**ts to stay in such luxury paid for by the ordinary person whilst we all pay close to £1.40 a litre for diesel with half the country out of work, rising rates bills etc etc... Why are our politicians not speaking up about this???

the waffler

everyone should be on the red

armaghniac

Quoteeveryone should be on the red

If you were a patriot, then you would favour the green.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

SDarbs

Quote from: sweeper on February 11, 2011, 08:12:43 PM

I tried to book a room in the Killyhevlin recently for a wedding I am attending in the near future. The cost of a double room with breakfast was £140 and that was supposedly a reduced rate for the wedding. It would seem that its perfectly acceptable for these shower of low life c**ts to stay in such luxury paid for by the ordinary person whilst we all pay close to £1.40 a litre for diesel with half the country out of work, rising rates bills etc etc... Why are our politicians not speaking up about this???

They jack the prices up in there for weddings, I swear it. I was the same as yourself went to book a room for a wedding got quoted £140 in the Killyhevlin. Went on to expedia to see what the craic was, nothing available. Though it looked a bit suss so I checked the day before and it was £80, yet the hotel said they had plenty of availability. I'm assuming from that they decided to prevent the likes of expedia/lastminute.com from booking rooms at a lesser rate by showing them as sold out to the online travel agents. Scummers.

sammymaguire

That sounds like a Rodney Watson stunt alright the black hoor but I suppose most hotels are at the same craic.
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

NAG1

Never book a hotel by phoning them, always go through some of those websites as when they sign up to them they have to keep a certain amount of rooms available.

Totally agree though they should be staying in budget hotels and even that is too good for them!

BTW our politicians wouldnt know where to start the problems in this country, just happy to line their own pockets for as long as they can get away with it.

thebigfella

Quote from: NAG1 on February 14, 2011, 10:36:11 AM
Never book a hotel by phoning them, always go through some of those websites as when they sign up to them they have to keep a certain amount of rooms available.

Totally agree though they should be staying in budget hotels and even that is too good for them!
BTW our politicians wouldnt know where to start the problems in this country, just happy to line their own pockets for as long as they can get away with it.

I would say they have a budget within public sector guidelines and If they can negioate a group rate within this budget then fair play. Personally I have stayed in lots of hotels for work and I would begrudge anyone a bit of confort away from home; even if I do think they are a shower of c***s.