Diesel Dippers

Started by offtheground, April 15, 2010, 08:43:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Candyman

Quote from: Cde on February 07, 2011, 10:53:54 PM
is that you on facebook Candyman, if so keep up the good work. You are saving the country a lot of money

NOOOO!! sure im out to get all you tax dodgers!!!  ;)
over 3000 members already that boyo in a week!!!

BenDover

would the customs be able to get access to the FB details of these 3000 members

fitzroyalty

Quote from: BenDover on February 08, 2011, 08:52:09 AM
would the customs be able to get access to the FB details of these 3000 members
Sure the FB page is just to notify us members of possible traffic congestion. Nothing sinister  ;)

Radda bout yeee

With this drive on red diesel on and the recent increase in police check points checking tax insurance tyres etc is this just another calculated austere tax on the poor???

armaghniac

QuoteWith this drive on red diesel on and the recent increase in police check points checking tax insurance tyres etc is this just another calculated austere tax on the poor???

I wouldn't have thought so, I imagine they'd be even more likely to prosecute a rich person with a bald tyre or red diesel.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Tony Baloney

There was a load of polis stopping along the Portadown Road in Armagh last night between the roundabouts - anyone know what it was all about?

Candyman

Quote from: Tony Baloney on February 08, 2011, 05:30:29 PM
There was a load of polis stopping along the Portadown Road in Armagh last night between the roundabouts - anyone know what it was all about?
waiting on their chinese at Drummad?  ;D

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Candyman on February 08, 2011, 05:39:54 PM
Tis possible as there was a couple stopping cars and literally about another 6-8 just loitering about! Could eat one myself now!

trileacman

Quote from: Tony Baloney on February 08, 2011, 05:43:42 PM
Quote from: Candyman on February 08, 2011, 05:39:54 PM
Tis possible as there was a couple stopping cars and literally about another 6-8 just loitering about! Could eat one myself now!
I duno TB I hear policemen taste pretty bitter.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Onion Bag

Out in force at the min Armagh Newry Road, at the Tandragee turn off
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

illdecide

Quote from: Onion Bag on February 10, 2011, 11:08:03 AM
Out in force at the min Armagh Newry Road, at the Tandragee turn off

Is there something about Armagh the customs don't like, it's not as if Armagh has a reputation for fuel laundering or anything :D :D :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Final Whistle

The Guilt got the better of me and I'm now officially back on the 100% legit clear diesel. But only til the shower of cnuts f off. Was on red constantly for 5-6 years and was up confident that they wouldnt catch me on my indian routes.

However the places that these boys are stopping this time is unbelieveable, every random place that you would not even stop to avoid running over one of the locals.

So i went to the pump this morn and put in £10 clear knowing that it would do very little to the needle but hoping that three small fills will wash the rosiness out of my tank. By the time i got to work the diesel light was back on!

Clear Diesel is not cheap!!!

EC Unique

Quote from: Final Whistle on February 10, 2011, 12:04:22 PM
The Guilt got the better of me and I'm now officially back on the 100% legit clear diesel. But only til the shower of cnuts f off. Was on red constantly for 5-6 years and was up confident that they wouldnt catch me on my indian routes.

However the places that these boys are stopping this time is unbelieveable, every random place that you would not even stop to avoid running over one of the locals.

So i went to the pump this morn and put in £10 clear knowing that it would do very little to the needle but hoping that three small fills will wash the rosiness out of my tank. By the time i got to work the diesel light was back on!

Hey FW. I think you are mixing up guilt and fear of getting caught! :D

When are these low life tax collectors f**king off home?

Final Whistle

Quote from: EC Unique on February 10, 2011, 12:50:31 PM
Quote from: Final Whistle on February 10, 2011, 12:04:22 PM

Hey FW. I think you are mixing up guilt and fear of getting caught! :D

When are these low life tax collectors f**king off home?

EC you could be right but im hearing of them stopping in places that are one stop up from Beirut, places like Pomeroy ffs :P, so I dont feel safe on the back roads any more. When are they going home-no one knows. But i am of the persuasion that these hoteliers should not be putting them up, should not be feeding them steaks at what is essentially our expense.

We, afterall, are the ones who maintain a steady income for these propeiters 365 days a year and to take their 30 pieces of silver is in my opinion unjustifiable.

Also, who dips the dippers? EH?

SDarbs

Reliably informed 56 of these 'civil servants' are currently staying in the Killyhevlin in Enniskillen. Concentrated on the area around Maguiresbridge and Lisbellaw the last few days.