Diesel Dippers

Started by offtheground, April 15, 2010, 08:43:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Candyman

Quote from: sweeper on February 03, 2011, 05:37:26 PM
Quote from: sweeper on February 03, 2011, 12:21:53 PM
Quote from: Candyman on February 03, 2011, 10:21:49 AM
In short... That's Manure!! Red, Green, Kero... You will get done for the lot!! The fine is £505 for the first offence and they'll lift the motor if you can't pay on the spot.
You seem pretty sure about this candyman yet I know of one person who was detected on green, did not pay a fine on the spot and did not have their veichle seized. They ignored the fine imposed and 2 years later no formal action has been taken. How is this "manure"? There must be something to it??

So my friend was lucky then??

I can categorically state here and now... Your "friend" is indeed full of Manure!!!  ;D
As said by a previous poster, tell your mate to fill the car with green and drive up by the checkpoint...
make sure he's money on him though for the taxi fare home...  ;)

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: tyrone girl on February 03, 2011, 02:33:38 PM
Id need to watch myself then wouldnt i  :o  8)

I told you that ages ago
Careful now

sweeper

I can categorically state here and now... Your "friend" is indeed full of Manure!!!  ;D
As said by a previous poster, tell your mate to fill the car with green and drive up by the checkpoint...
make sure he's money on him though for the taxi fare home...  ;)
[/quote]

So thats that cleared up then! Let me know where the checkpoints will be tomorrow and my friend will pay you a visit. By the way I hope you catch all the fuel tax cheats in the country. I am sick of paying high fuel charges because others choose not to and I know the more you catch the lower prices will become as the recouped revenue will be passed in to the consumer. :P

canice lynch

Between Moneymore and Cookstown today

wherefromreferee?

Quote from: canice lynch on February 04, 2011, 09:27:35 AM
Between Moneymore and Cookstown today

In a big way!  Both sides of the dual carriageway, and 3 sets of 'teams'

Some squad of cars/vans pulled up along the hard shoulder!
In your Endo!

EC Unique

Dont worry folks. This will pass and they will feck off again soon and then all back on the red and green no bother. ;D

giveherlong

Moneynena earlier

andoireabu

heard they are at The Elk in Toome, Grillagh and are setting up for MOT checks in Magherafelt tonight.  Must be that VOSA crowd if the Mot is getting checked.
Private Cowboy: Don't shit me, man!
Private Joker: I wouldn't shit you. You're my favorite turd!

Tony Baloney

I don't think it is any coincidence that they are concentrating on areas of general lawlessness in counties Tyrone and Derry.

STREET FIGHTER

gerry

anyone else see this atleast facebook good for something

Customs Watch
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Candyman

Added 600 members in 4hours this morning!! They'll not stop us though... ;-)

gerry

need a tax/speed watch facebook now
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

EC Unique

Where are these leaches sliming about these days? Is it safe to go back on the coloured yet? No sign of them about here at all.

Cde

is that you on facebook Candyman, if so keep up the good work. You are saving the country a lot of money